News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Collins Lake Sept 25-27

Started by OC Campers, Aug 08, 2009, 06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boncrab

Are Glen & Kelli going to be able to make it to Collins Lake?  Kathy have you talked with Barry & Susan?

JohnandLeann

Looks like a very nice place to go.  Puting it on our list of places to go.

miss kathy

Bonnie,

Yes, Glen & Kelly are coming to Collins Lake- Not sure about Susan & Barry- Susan & Barry told me that they will be at the Oct camp out at 49rv

miss Kathy:-()

OC Campers

I posted this over on Popup Explorer to see if we can get a few more people to join us.

Jacqui

boncrab

Quote from: oc campers;209323i posted this over on popup explorer to see if we can get a few more people to join us.

Jacqui

[color="blue"][size="5"]grrrrrrrrr  8   idea[/size][/color]

OC Campers

Thx.  My feeling is the more the merrier.  We need some more victims to show up.:):p

Jacqui

Calstate361

Jacqui, I'm not sure if I'm going to make it after all.  Sal is back in the hospital.  I had to take him in Sunday with sever stomach pains.  It seems to be  blockage in his bowel.  They think it my be conectedto his hernia.  The sugeon doesn't want to operate because of the extra fluid in him right now and all his other problems. They have a tube down his nose and have him doped up because he became combative.  They think he may not be getting all the Lactulose needed to keep him from getting upset due to the rise in his ammonia levels.  The doctor wants me to change his directive to "do not resuscitate" because he may not get better.  I'm trying to contact his kids to help with the decision, but it doesn't look good.  I may be using the money to fix the transmission on the truck for a cremation.   Sad, but true since I don't have another job yet and the money is just not there.  He has been saying for the past couple of weeks that he just wanted to die, so he may get his wish. This is all I can say for now as I'm pretty upset.

Joan

OC Campers

Joan, please don't lose hope.  He is a tough ole guy.  If you need anything please let me know.  I pm'd you with my phone numbers.

You and Sal are in our prayers.

Jacqui

Calstate361

THANKS Jacqui, I'm on my way to the hospital now.  They called me and have moved him to ICU, apparently he has had a stroke.  I don't know anything else right now, just checking messages since I'll be gone most of the day.

EVERYONE, please have Sal in your prayers.

THANKS

Joan

OC Campers

Be strong Joan.  Call me if you need anything.

Jacqui

miss kathy

Be strong

miss kathy

Calstate361

THANKS all, it's late (9:30pm) and I'm just back from the hospital.  See the update under the thread about Sal.

Joan

jpcjtrtj

Is this a show up and see if they have room event, or one where we need to call ahead?  We're still on the fence, but if I can get the kids to find friends who want to go, I may be able to convince the fam to hit this trip.

miss kathy

I hope that you can make it- some of us wil be going up on Thursday night- to get spots- so if you deciede to come-

send me an email on

cmkathyjasso@yahoo.com -

That way we can block off space.

miss kathy:-()

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]Only 7 more WAKE-UPS[/SIZE][/COLOR]:-():-()

OC Campers

This cg accepts reservations but Miss Kathy and I decided to live dangerously and go for the "first come first served" area down by the lake.  So if you think you are going to make it shoot us an e-mail so we can rope off enough area.  If it is a spur of the moment decision come on down anyway.  This area is HUGE and I am sure there will be something near by.  This area is not marked off like a regular campground.  You just squat and camp.

Jacqui