News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Register for the 2010 Meet in the Middle

Started by boncrab, Nov 17, 2009, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malena

Quote from: Dee4j;212827Malena..I have a flame thrower you can borrow..:p

I don't need a flame thrower to do damage.  My razor sharp wit usually does the trick:sombraro:  Be afraid, Wayne, be very afraid.:yikes:

Malena:p

Malena

Quote from: wavery;212825AAAAAH!!!!!!!! She's just 'nuther one of you women...........we'll straighten her out.......:sombraro:

Back to clean'n & cookin' woman..........oh yaaa!!!! bring me a beer while yer doin' nothin'.............:-()............before ya set-up the camper.....:sombraro:

No beer for you...but I'll drink a nice cold one with your wife while we watch YOU cook, clean and set up camp.  :!... Isn't that why YOU're going to the campout??  :p

Malena

Malena

Quote from: OC Campers;212823Oh yeah, I'm gonna like her.  Sh's gonna fit right in.:sombraro::D

Jacqui

Oh yeah...I'm feelin' the love.  :D

Thanks and looking forward to some fun:-()

Malena

Malena

Quote from: boncrab;212678Actually, Malena beat you on that too...:yikes:

I won fair and square.  I know it hurts...but try to rise above it already!   :p

Malena

Dee4j

Quote from: Malena;212913No beer for you...but I'll drink a nice cold one with your wife while we watch YOU cook, clean and set up camp.  :!... Isn't that why YOU're going to the campout??  :p

Malena

...Malena I'll bring the chairs and some blue bombers so we can watch in comfort...

Malena

Quote from: Dee4j;212920...Malena I'll bring the chairs and some blue bombers so we can watch in comfort...

Chairs sound great...but what the heck are "blue bombers"?? I'm just simple folk...please enlighten me :confused:

Malena:morning:

Hoagie

Quote from: Malena;212929...but what the heck are "blue bombers".....
Malena:morning:

Okay, now you need to be afraid......VERY AFRAID.:yikes:

BBs are an interesting concoction of blue (yes, BLUE) vodka and some other ingredients. The other ingredients escape me at the moment (lost that part of the memory due to drinking the things) Doesn't matter....the other ingredients pale to insignificance next to the vodka.

My advice:  Have 2 or even 3 of them. What's the worst that can happen?

Malena

Quote from: Hoagie;212931Okay, now you need to be afraid......VERY AFRAID.:yikes:

BBs are an interesting concoction of blue (yes, BLUE) vodka and some other ingredients. The other ingredients escape me at the moment (lost that part of the memory due to drinking the things) Doesn't matter....the other ingredients pale to insignificance next to the vodka.

My advice:  Have 2 or even 3 of them. What's the worst that can happen?

Now see, I thought it might be some sort of libation...but as I'm new to the whole online chat thing, I thought maybe it's short for something else.  Took me forever to figure out DH and DD, etc... so I thought this was more of the same!!  As far as worst things that can happen...yeah when you start thinking about THAT, it is time to be afraid :eyecrazy:  Beer and wine I can handle just fine, so that's what I'll stick to, unless I get really thirsty.:J

Malena

Dee4j

Quote from: Malena;212938Now see, I thought it might be some sort of libation...but as I'm new to the whole online chat thing, I thought maybe it's short for something else.  Took me forever to figure out DH and DD, etc... so I thought this was more of the same!!  As far as worst things that can happen...yeah when you start thinking about THAT, it is time to be afraid :eyecrazy:  Beer and wine I can handle just fine, so that's what I'll stick to, unless I get really thirsty.:J

Malena

trust me they are REALLLLLLLY YUMMMMMMMMY!! :!:!

boncrab

Reservations are being made at Pismo in one month.... let me know if you are coming.....

cjpoppin

Quote from: Dee4j;212968trust me they are REALLLLLLLY YUMMMMMMMMY!! :!:!

Taste soooooooo good going down than in the morning you are saying....
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]"[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]No Way I Didn't do That......Did I ?"
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hoagie

Bonnie,

We will not be making it to the 2010 "Meet-in-the-Middle"

Have a great time.

wavery

NO Malamutes...........give me a break.....:screwy:

dkutz

Sorry I have been a bum and have not gotten you our check....we will I swear!

boncrab

Quote from: dkutz;213234Sorry I have been a bum and have not gotten you our check....we will I swear!

No problem, as long as I get it by the end of the month....

EVERYONE.....
It's getting close to time to register with the Campground.......get me your registration information SOON....