News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

KOA - Petaluma March 12-14, 2010

Started by miss kathy, Jan 07, 2010, 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss kathy

I have booked the KOA in Petaluma for the week-end of March 5-6th for a self rally.

If you are interested contact the KOA and give them my name "Jasso" the phone number is 707-763-1492

I need to have a least 5 trailer inorder to get the discount.  They will let us use the hall for dinner and breakfast.

Miss Kathy:-()

boncrab

Hey Kathy,

After reading your e-mail the other day I realized you were talking in Petaluma. With tax season I wouldn't be off until 5:30 ish on Friday, which means we wouldn't get to the campground to 8:30 ish. Then leave by early noon Saturday. And that's assuming I wouldn't have to work that Saturday.

I am going to have to bow out until after April 15th unless we can get a rally within an hour ish of my home.

Work..........gotta pay those camping costs somehow...

miss kathy

sorry to hear that- Hey I will be at the KOA in Sac in April- maybe you can come to that one- I will be with the Starcraft bunch.

Let me know

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathy;213857sorry to hear that- Hey I will be at the KOA in Sac in April- maybe you can come to that one- I will be with the Starcraft bunch.

Let me know
I thought you wern't gonna camp with them anymore?

I will make our reservation in the next week or so.  As of Feb 1st, I will not have Friday and Saturdays off and then Sunday I don't start till 1pm.  I see lots more camping in our future.  Yeah!!:-():-()

Jacqui

miss kathy

Ok, you will have Friday & Saturday off  and start at 1 pm or you will not have them off??

kathy:confused:

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathy;213867Ok, you will have Friday & Saturday off  and start at 1 pm or you will not have them off??

kathy:confused:
can't you figure out what I said?:p.  I have Friday and Saturday off:D

Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC Campers;213875can't you figure out what I said?:p.  I have Friday and Saturday off:D

Jacqui

I do see more camping in our future-  what about 4th of July??:sombraro:

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathy;213879I do see more camping in our future-  what about 4th of July??:sombraro:
That one we can't do.  We are taking a big family trip (9 days) to Oregon June 17th thru June 25.  How about something the beginning of May?

Jacqui

boncrab

Perhaps there is a weekend in March or early April nearer to Modesto. That way we could join you if I have that particular Saturday off.. I may be able to let them know which Saturday I would like off, we don't work all of them.

OC Campers

Quote from: boncrab;213892Perhaps there is a weekend in March or early April nearer to Modesto. That way we could join you if I have that particular Saturday off.. I may be able to let them know which Saturday I would like off, we don't work all of them.
Since we are going to Petaluma in March, maybe April?  Don't know of a cg near Modesto so you might have to pick this one Bonnie.

Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC Campers;213900Since we are going to Petaluma in March, maybe April?  Don't know of a cg near Modesto so you might have to pick this one Bonnie.

Jacqui

I don't know of any accept Caswell Memorial SP and not sure if the are going to be open- I don't mind dry camping I do have a generator now.:-()

OC Campers

I don't know of any camping near Modesto either.  Some friends of our like the KOA  on Brannen Island.  (Sacramento Delta area).  I have never been there but it is an idea.  Bonnie, how close is this to you?

Jacqui

boncrab

Quote from: OC Campers;213940I don't know of any camping near Modesto either. Some friends of our like the KOA on Brannen Island. (Sacramento Delta area). I have never been there but it is an idea. Bonnie, how close is this to you?

Jacqui

Brannan Island is just over an hour, it sounds like it would be doable.. Also, about 1/2 hour north of us is Woodward Reservoir  http://www.co.stanislaus.ca.us/er/parks/reservoir.shtm.

Tulloch Reservoir is about an hour.  Here is some info onTulloch campground I received via e-mail. I also have a site map I can e-mail if you want it.  "The lakefront camping is $30 per night and and has electric and water hookups. The general camping is $20 per night and the full hookup sites (63,64,65,68, and 72) are $25 per night.

I also found Two Rivers RV Park in Manteca. http://www.campingfriend.com/TwoRiversRVPark/

Does one or more look appealing?

miss kathy

Quote from: boncrab;213982Brannan Island is just over an hour, it sounds like it would be doable.. Also, about 1/2 hour north of us is Woodward Reservoir  http://www.co.stanislaus.ca.us/er/parks/reservoir.shtm.

Tulloch Reservoir is about an hour.  Here is some info onTulloch campground I received via e-mail. I also have a site map I can e-mail if you want it.  "The lakefront camping is $30 per night and and has electric and water hookups. The general camping is $20 per night and the full hookup sites (63,64,65,68, and 72) are $25 per night.

I also found Two Rivers RV Park in Manteca. http://www.campingfriend.com/TwoRiversRVPark/

Does one or more look appealing?

I looked at the website for Two Rivers - looks like a dump-
I think I like the Brannan Island place- What do you guys think do we want to do it the April 9-12?  

kathy

6Quigs

Miss Kathy,
We should wait till after tax season is over if we want Bonnie to join us, so how about the weekend of April 16-18th.

Woodward Reservoir looks nice, and the weather in April should not be too hot.
Tulloch reservoir has a limit on the size of RV's and at 34 feet I cannot fit in.

Brannan Island, is it still open, on Reserve America, I could not get any information on the availability of the sites