News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Reyes the Rool Rally

Started by g-whiz, Feb 14, 2003, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Surfcal
QuoteThe people back east are probably going to say; " so that s how it is in their group" , lol! Not that there s anything wrong with that of course. Whew.
 Kevin - Scott (TMM) is just jealous of the relationship you and Scott (GSMx2) have.

Forget the people back east.
 What if Timmy finds out???????

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteWhat if Timmy finds out???????

Heaven forbid, don t let Timmy see photo #16!

BTW, that s a great picture of that GORGOUS Sammy!  (I forget the actual name.)  All alert, ears pricked forward... just beautiful!  (Sammy is the only one in the group photo I can identify, LOL!)

The Memory Maker

6QuigsI ll give you bigger photos-
 http://community.webshots.com/user/thememorymakernnc  
 Kevin & Scott- REAL MEN DO HUG!!

gsm x2

6QuigsHey a great big THANKS to Cottonwooder, OC Camper, Otter and ABDiver for keeping the NNC posts going strong while 18 of the NNC families were away from their computers.  That was done in pure NNC style and spirit.

Patricia---also, thanks for showing your concern for us by leaving us a phone message.  We were fine and dandy tucked into a KOA for the night.  Nice to feel concerned about.

gsm x2

The Memory Maker

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal
 In the two days I was there, I brought my video camera and taped some testimonials of the veteran NNCers.  It was fun talking to Larry, Nick, Neff, G-Whiz, CWB and many folks about what NNC is all about, the little idiocyncracies of the group and individuals.  But all in all, a nice way of cultivating thoughts from various members.  It was refreshing, sometimes reflective, most often funny, but most of all, insightful.  And what will come out of all this?  Well, I plan on stringing these thoughts together and see what stories can be told through the eyes of our various friends.  It will be a mini-doc.  And when it s all done, I ll send a copy to all, and perhaps, it ll be a tape we can send to prospective members.

sniff...sniff...
 I guess since I ve already been on TV, I get overlooked by surfcough and his video interview...
 Kevin or Scott,
 I NEED A HUG!![:)][/color][/b]

otter

6QuigsMonday evening ..datline hawaii
 Thanks for the pictures...Now I miss you guys more than ever...
 March and the Delta can t come fast enough..

Aloha

Surfcal

6QuigsSorry Scott:

I didn t overlook you.  Everytime I looked around, I couldn t find you.  And the one time I saw you available, I was interviewing CWB.  I think he took your spot.

Surfcal

gsm x2

6QuigsFor those of you who couldn t attend on Thursday s night, you missed moments like this.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gsmx2/howdyg.jpg

and this

http://home.earthlink.net/~gsmx2/dancingsophie.jpg  (Did anyone check to see what Sophie was drinking?  I want some of whatever it was.

Care to comment Larry (sammyslave)

gsm x2

Surfcal

6QuigsScott:

Can you post more of Thursday night?  I only have it on video and it s funny, especially when they were truly in defense of David Hasselhoff s talent as a singer.  So he s one of those slash type of people, actor/singer.

Surfcal

gsm x2

SurfcalRay,

Not of Thursday night, but here are two of Friday s activities.  Please note that you, who swears that he would be a bad choice for WagonMaster, have put yourself in the lead position in both of these pictures.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gsmx2/headoftable.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~gsmx2/surfleading.jpg

On second thought.  I seem to remember that was the only free seat when you finally made it into the room.

And how many new pairs of shoes had to be purchased after you lead that group across the creek and into the mire?

gsm x2

Surfcal

6QuigsMy leading the group into the mud pit is indicative of my Wagonmastering skills.  Nick almost had to walk around barefoot the rest of the day when the mud sucked in his shoes and wouldn t let go.  But, the highlight of that little escapade was when his brother jumped over the little creek and slid into a perfect splits at the other side.  Ouch!  He looked like Mary Lou Retton in pain.  LOL.

And Scott, how do you suppose I d pull off stealing site assignments if I am in-charge of a rally.  Rabble rousing adds a particular flavor to the whole event, even though none of it was planned.  I ve never seen Larry miffed, but I knew he was extremely annoyed when he saw me all set-up, complete with my electric drip-coffee maker outside my PopUp.  How was I to know?  I just took instructions from the front-office.

Just some thoughts.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

SurfcalRay tries to play the " Aw shucks, I m just a rabble rouser who can t do anything right"  card, but we know better. Remember, this is TV Production Ray, Journalist Ray, Jet-setting around the country Ray, taking pictures with a ground tripod Ray, installing laminate floor Ray, installing a microwave and television platform Ray. You re a big boy Ray, I think you can handle it. The pressure is on. Your succumbing to wagonmastering is a matter of weeks, not months. So you better pick a date and location quick before we do it for you. [;)]

g-whiz

SactoCampers
QuoteRay tries to play the " Aw shucks, I m just a rabble rouser who can t do anything right"  card, but we know better.

You know, Ray did walk around kicking the ground a lot at the Oyster Farm while saying, " Aw shucks" .

otter

6QuigsHey Ray, you need some Help?  
 Sounds to me like they are all  " on to you" .

I wondered how long it would take.

6Quigs

6QuigsWho made the great big salad for last Saturday s pot luck?
 And why havent you posted the recipe here yet!!!!!!!!