News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

1970 Starmaster 6

Started by miss kathy, May 02, 2008, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss kathy

I also believe that I will spend more money on fixing up my trailer then I will ever get back-if I ever sold the trailer.  But it mine and it's paid for.   :usflag:  :)

cameron

Quote from: miss kathyI also believe that I will spend more money on fixing up my trailer then I will ever get back-if I ever sold the trailer.  But it mine and it's paid for.   :usflag:  :)

Yeah, mine was given to me 13 years ago and I've never spent a dime on it until now.  So, I'm not worried about putting a little money into it now, it's earned it.

heygirl

I paid $500 for my 70 Nomad and spent $750 on the new canvas and $100ish for new tires and less than $100 for everything else.  I maybe could have spent $2000 for a newer used but I bet I would have still had to put some money into it.  I plan on keeping it for at least 5 years, maybe more so I hope it will balance out.

The last one I bought was $50 and we put a couple hundred in and sold it for $500 and it still needed a new canvas but the Nomad's canvas was so thin and ductaped and patched beyond belief and the new canvas looks so nice and I won't have to worry about rain.