News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

1973 Krown? looking for any info!

Started by raisedcampin, Apr 25, 2008, 07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raisedcampin

I have been given a 1973 Krown that other then the roof is in great condition, The canvas is a little stained but is newer, looks like it's been replaced. But I have been trying to find any information on the Krown and other then it stopping the manufacturing of the pop up in 1980 I can't seem to find anything. Anyone with any info or ideas it would be great to hear forom you. Thanks

Trailman

There is a 76 Krown S6 on ebay at the minute, I asked the seller if there was a mfg. address on it but he could not find one.
Here is a link to it, looks pretty good from the photos.
Krown S6 1976 on ebay

wavery

Quote from: TrailmanThere is a 76 Krown S6 on ebay at the minute, I asked the seller if there was a mfg. address on it but he could not find one.
Here is a link to it, looks pretty good from the photos.
Krown S6 1976 on ebay
That PU sure has a lot of stuff in it for only being 6' long (according to the seller's specs). It must only be 3' wide..... :p

Dig around in here and see what you might find:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=KROWN+MFG.+KROWN+FOLDING+CAMPING+TRAILERS&btnG=Google+Search

raisedcampin

This looks exactly like mine but it's 10' long and 8' wide and the title shows it's listed as a 1973 ... Only difference I can see is it doesn't have the privacy curtains which I plan on adding myself as soon as we complete a roof rehab we are doing right now? Thanks for the info though! it's nice knowing there are others out there !!!

joeuc23

Quote from: raisedcampinThis looks exactly like mine but it's 10' long and 8' wide and the title shows it's listed as a 1973 ... Only difference I can see is it doesn't have the privacy curtains which I plan on adding myself as soon as we complete a roof rehab we are doing right now? Thanks for the info though! it's nice knowing there are others out there !!!

I sent you a PM last night.  Not sure if it actually went through since I wasn't activated to post in the forums till this morning.

I will be purchasing a 1973 Krown Kamper pop-up and I have the manual I scanned into a PDF.  Check your PM's and email me at the address I gave you and I will forward it on.

Joe