News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Today I sold

Started by miss kathy, May 02, 2010, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss kathy

Today, I sold my 1970 starcraft Master 6, i have had the trailer for over 2 1/2 years and have enjoyed her.  I will miss her, but I know the new family will enjoy the trailer as much as I have:W.

miss kathy
1970 Starcraft Master 6- sold
2001 Thor Lite
2007 Toyota Tundra

wavery

Quote from: miss kathy;216894Today, I sold my 1970 starcraft Master 6, i have had the trailer for over 2 1/2 years and have enjoyed her.  I will miss her, but I know the new family will enjoy the trailer as much as I have:W.

miss kathy
1970 Starcraft Master 6- sold
2001 Thor Lite
2007 Toyota Tundra

Oh....sob.....sob...:rolleyes:

Now....drop the other shoe.......you think we were born yesterday.....:p

rsgault

Kathy,

Did you let the new owner have the step with the Starcraft or did you keep it for a memento?  Hope everything is going well with you and your family.

Rich

miss kathy

I gave them the step, and I cryed a little when she went down the driveway.

I have been good.  I bought a new TV- 2007 toyota tundra 5.7l v8, going camping in 2 weeks, will be the first time I have had the trailer on the new truck.  Should be fun,

Hey, I am thinking about coming down to Pismo the first week of September.  What are you guys doing?  Would be fun to get together.

Tell Step hi,:p

kathy

dkutz

so what is your new ride??  we need pics!

rsgault

Kathy,

We are going to be going up to Lake Tahoe in September.  It's my mothers 65th birthday so we have rented a house at Tahoe keys for the family to get together and celebrate.  She has not been to Tahoe since she was a teenager and my father has never been there.  My mother is so excited about this trip.  Maybe we can get together someday.

Rich

miss kathy

Needs to be sooner then later-

kathy:o