News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Handyman Special ~ 1970 Steury ~ FREE

Started by kmc_78, Jul 18, 2007, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmc_78

Here's a great deal for those of you that love a good project! My Aunt has a 1970 Steury sitting in her backyard that she wants to get rid of. She's not asking anything, just that you come and get it!! WHAT A DEAL!!

It's definately got some issues, but for free, who can complain? It has 4 double beds, sleeping 8 comfortably, an ice box, 2 burner stove, 2 dinettes, and a sink that drains but doesn't have a holding tank or city water connection. All the cushions and covers are in it, but we have no idea what kind of condition they are in. The frame needs work, needs new tires, new canvas and something done with the hitch. Also needs new lift arms to raise the roof.

Would be great for those that like a good rehab project or could even be torn down to be a trailer. We're pretty sure that it can NOT be towed out of there, so you'll probably need a flat bed to haul it away.

We're located in North Central Ohio, half way between Cleveland and Columbus. Respond to this thread if you're interested!!! THANKS!!

Funrover

Why Can't You Be Closer!!

munchkin

I can't believe no one has jumped on this. I just live too far away and spent all my allowable fixer-upper budget on my 1982 Viking vintage. Good luck!!

Funrover

Quote from: munchkinI can't believe no one has jumped on this. I just live too far away and spent all my allowable fixer-upper budget on my 1982 Viking vintage. Good luck!!

I know    I really wish I could!

doogi0122

i really am
let me know
please

thank you
doogi10222001@yahoo.com

munchkin

Well. what happened with the Steury? Haven't seen anything new.

kmc_78

Quote from: munchkinWell. what happened with the Steury? Haven't seen anything new.

Oh my gosh I'm sooooo sorry that I never got back to this thread!!!!!!!!!  Shame on me!  Believe it or not, the camper is STILL available.  If you're interested, email me at kmc_78@yahoo.com  Please put something about this thread in the subject line so I don't delete the email.  But please understand that this camper can NOT be towed.  It will need a flatbed to be removed from the current property.

Once again, I appoligize for not getting back to this thread.

brainpause

Quote from: kmc_78Oh my gosh I'm sooooo sorry that I never got back to this thread!!!!!!!!!  Shame on me!  Believe it or not, the camper is STILL available.  If you're interested, email me at kmc_78@yahoo.com  Please put something about this thread in the subject line so I don't delete the email.  But please understand that this camper can NOT be towed.  It will need a flatbed to be removed from the current property.

Once again, I appoligize for not getting back to this thread.

Why can't it be towed? Does it just need tires and/or bearings?

Larry

kmc_78

Quote from: brainpauseWhy can't it be towed? Does it just need tires and/or bearings?

Larry

The camper belongs to my aunt, so I'm not completely sure what all the problem is.  She says it definately needs new tires and welding on the tounge.  If you, or somebody you know, might be interested let me know and I'll get you her phone number.  Or she can call you, whichever you prefer.

~Kelly