News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

SOLD '73 Starcraft Stardust Swinger

Started by Blake, May 18, 2008, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake

SOLD!!!!    We are the original owners of this camper.
This is a '73 Starcraft Stardust Swinger. Used Lightly, w/ brand new trailer tires and painted rims. The Lift System works.
This pop-up has a very cool Swing-out stove so you can cook outside. People always thought this was very cool.

The wood underneath is good. If you're looking for a project this is it, as you be starting with a good foundation. And this camper qualifies as "Vintage".

This camper does need 2 new canvas sections. It also needs a new roof vent cover. And, as all things this age, it probably needs other odds and ends.
Make me an offer or come and see!

Thanks,
Blake
blakeporter@mac.com
(414)352-9466
Milwaukee

ScouterMom

How Cool!

If I didn't already have so much work into the  73 Starcraft Starmaster I bought last year, I would go for this one in a second!  The Swinger is so cool, and there aren't many of them around.

a truly good design - someone should try this kitchen arrangement in the newer campers - I don't know why they don't!

Laura

I dunno - the more i look at your photos, the more intrigued I am.... maybe I could combine my good canvas with your better frame and top... I'm pretty sure they are the exact same box size - my roof has some rot problems and I'm going to have to do some major roof repairs this summer.  Do you have any idea what you want for it?