News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymomyz

Quote from: gsm x2Oh thanks Dee---pick on the guy with the well-thinned hair. :D

That's not thin hair, it's a solar panel for a sex machine. You gotta keep it covered so it doesn't over-charge  :rolleyes:  :D

On a different note...

We're off to Sunny San Diego today to stay with the ILs and not sure if I can get online, so I just wanted to say...

Happy (early) Turkey Day to everyone !!!! Make sure you all eat too much and drink too much, but, please, do it safely and in moderation[/I]   :D

RTurner

I spied Y-Guy inquiring on a Toy Hauler Forum-wow he must be moving up again!  Gotta have a big trailer for that 1 Ton truck!

We never met him but now we might have a chance to see them "out on the trails" some time in the future.

Surfcal

Well, I thought I'd resurrect the grand-daddy of all NNC threads and to point out the fact that TowRod is now our latest thread killer.  He posted in Olema and it suddently died.  Tsk tsk.  Nick, you're off the hook.

So Towrod, we bestow you this dubious of all honors.

Surfcal

gsm x2

I would have thought that zoom would have past GC&R some time ago, but no, it ain't even close.  1030 fewer posts and a ton fewer views.

Way to go General

gsm x2

zymomyz

Quote from: Surfcal...So Towrod, we bestow you this dubious of all honors....

No worries Rod, you're still my partner for the cioppino cookoff at Olema !!!  :D

towrod

Quote from: SurfcalWell, I thought I'd resurrect the grand-daddy of all NNC threads and to point out the fact that TowRod is now our latest thread killer.  He posted in Olema and it suddently died.  Tsk tsk.  Nick, you're off the hook.

So Towrod, we bestow you this dubious of all honors.

Surfcal

AHHH careful of I will post in all the threads and blow up PUT!
[size=14]BU-HA-HA-HA[/size]

Makes one wonder what special something make a post a thread killer.....
Too Good to follow up.....?
Too Dull to deal with......?
Nod, nod, wink, wink, say no more, say no more?

Surfcal

Hey, new item for people on the go!!!

//www.bumperdumper.com

Dee4j

Quote from: SurfcalHey, new item for people on the go!!!

//www.bumperdumper.com

I've seen that before..but shouldn't there be a bag or something??  ;)

champ521

//www.bumperdumper.com

I can't wait to see this product in "Ray's Reviews"?

Calstate361

Hey Dave/Champ,

Glad to see you are still "lurking" around.  Haven't heard from you a quite some time.

Joan

Dee4j

//www.bumperdumper.com

hey Ray...missed you the last couple of campouts  :!  Karaoke wasn't the same at pismo w/o you..