News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Convoy to Pismo

Started by SCCS, Jun 02, 2004, 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Quote from: 6QuigsIt might work, but then again, trying to get 4 kids together and leave at an exact time is a challenge.
We have the new G-Whiz list, and we will call your cell phone, once we are on our way. That way we are not holding you up, and you just might pass us on the way ;)

Where exactly did you plan on meeting, as we will be taking 85 South to 101.
I'm also going to take 85 south to 101.  I'll most likely leave about 1215 from my house in S"vale.  I'll have four kids this weekend too so it will be interesting.

6Quigs

Quote from: NickI'm also going to take 85 south to 101.  I'll most likely leave about 1215 from my house in S"vale.  I'll have four kids this weekend too so it will be interesting.
How are you going to fit 4 kids in your Exploder?
Legally, that is.

Nick

Quote from: 6QuigsHow are you going to fit 4 kids in your Exploder?
Legally, that is.
Taking my brothers Expedition.  BTW I was thinking we all could meet at the Golf Course exit on 101.

zymomyz

Well, dang !! I've got good news and bad news. I had planned to get on the road by 12:00 but now have to meet my new boss at 12:00. But the good news is I still have a job for a while longer  :p . It looks like we won't be able to get underway until around 2:00. Don't drink all the brew or margaritas before we get there  :D . See ya'll sometime tomorrow !!

SCCS

Quote from: NickHey Quigs,
Sammyslaves, Otters and us plan on meeting up in S. SJ around 1230 to caravan if you want to join us.
And miss all the fun when we get to the campground first. Trying to watch everyone back into their site all at once. jk

6Quigs

Quote from: SCCSAnd miss all the fun when we get to the campground first. Trying to watch everyone back into their site all at once. jk
Guess you didn't hear about the 4:00pm check in time Scott! ;)

oldmoose

See all of you tomorrow.

Moose

RTurner

We are on track to leave our area about 8-9 AM, that will put us at the 101 golf course about 10:30, BUT we will stop for lunch in King City so you will all probably catch up with us. Keep an eye out for a convoy of Toy Haulers and toys, we will watch for the convoy of popups.

Hope we all meet up, have a safe drive and we look forward to seeing you all soon.