News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

KOA - Petaluma March 12-14, 2010

Started by miss kathy, Jan 07, 2010, 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss kathy

Quote from: 6Quigs;213997Miss Kathy,
We should wait till after tax season is over if we want Bonnie to join us, so how about the weekend of April 16-18th.

Woodward Reservoir looks nice, and the weather in April should not be too hot.
Tulloch reservoir has a limit on the size of RV's and at 34 feet I cannot fit in.

Brannan Island, is it still open, on Reserve America, I could not get any information on the availability of the sites

This is a separate camp out-  We can go in April again- I don't mind

What day is taxes over? We can go that week-end if anyone wants.
I talked to Glen today and I think that we might do it as a Scrapbooking week-end- at Petaluma

Kelly scrapbooks and so do I = it will be fun

Let me know if we want to go to Brannan Island on April 16th

miss kathy:-()

Let me know

kathy:-()

OC Campers

Brannen Island is a KOA so we can go thru them for reservations.
April 16-18 sounds good to me.  Look at us we are camping 2 months in a row.  3 for the Quigs and us.  I guess it might be in my best interest to buy a KOA card.

Kathy--I scrapbook too.  Just haven't done it since we moved up here.  My girlfriend was a Creative Memories consultant so i was always doing a workshop at her house.  I looked at my box of stuff the other day and there is just covered in dust.  

Jacqui

miss kathy

Yea, another scrapbooker - I was a Creative Memories consultant for 3 years- I have more stuff then anyone person needs.

I think I feel a late night Friday night scrapping and an all day on Saturday- we will make the boys take care of the kids- and make easy meals -  I can't wait

kathy:sombraro:

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathy;214006Yea, another scrapbooker - I was a Creative Memories consultant for 3 years- I have more stuff then anyone person needs.

I think I feel a late night Friday night scrapping and an all day on Saturday- we will make the boys take care of the kids- and make easy meals -  I can't wait

kathy:sombraro:
Gosh, now you are gonna make me go thru all my photos too.  That will take me forever.  I have Kendra and Chris' album mostly done but have never started one for Matt.  I have the book but just never started it.

Jacqui

miss kathy

boncrab

Tax season ends April 15th and I have the15th off --- the 16th through the 18th or 19th would be great.  Just before the 15th is completely out for me.

I do not do scrapbooking but would enjoy helping you design pages and cutouts, etc, etc......

or just have fun watching and ooohing and aaahing....

miss kathy

Would anyone be opposed to changing the dates from March 5-7 for KOA Petaluma

Kathy

miss kathy

Quote from: boncrab;214011Tax season ends April 15th and I have the15th off --- the 16th through the 18th or 19th would be great.  Just before the 15th is completely out for me.

I do not do scrapbooking but would enjoy helping you design pages and cutouts, etc, etc......

or just have fun watching and ooohing and aaahing....

Do we want to go to Brannen Island on April 16th - I can't go the next week-end, I will be at the KOA in Sac.

miss kathy

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathy;214026Would anyone be opposed to changing the dates from March 5-7 for KOA Petaluma

Kathy
Either weekend is fine with us for Petaluma.   Also Brannen island for April sounds like fun.

Jacqui

miss kathy

I have changed the date to March 5-7