News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Olema--- eats and such

Started by gsm x2, Feb 01, 2003, 02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Ab Diver
QuoteTrust me, the " 21-six"  could tow both our trailers at the same time and never have a problem.

I ve been wondering who was going to be THE FIRST to back-handledly make mention of the " mini-vans just ain t for towing"  issue.  Way to go Ab Diver.

Sacto--as Lloyd Bridges said in the Airplane movies, " Guess this wasn t a good week to try to give up-----------LONG POSTS."

gsm x2

g-whiz

Surfcal
QuoteHow about another wine tasting session? Everyone bring their favorite California or Michigan wine.

Ok, now yer talkin  ma lang gwij (I ve been studying Ab Diver s posts!).

I don t have anymore Michigan wine right now, but I do have some French, Italian and also some of the $1.99 a bottle Charles Shaw.  [8D]  Everybody s raving about it down here in Ventura, but I ll let you be the judge.  

QuoteJust so you know, Georgeanne is on a mission to find a good Michigan wine. I think that she ll have to put it in a California or French wine bottle before serving it. Something about snobbery.

Yes, I am on a mission.  Supposedly, the winery on the Leelanau Peninsula is a good one.  That would be located around the tip of your little finger in the state of Michigan!  [&:]   I should have it to bring by the June Rally.

By the way... just so you know that I didn t make it up, here is a link to information on the Michigan wineries.  I was surprised to see that Michigan ranks 13th (in terms of production volume) of the 49 States that produce wine.  

http://www.geo.msu.edu/geo333/MIwines3.html

Cheers!

gsm x2

Ab Diver
QuoteBy the way... just so you know that I didn t make it up, here is a link to information on the Michigan wineries. I was surprised to see that Michigan ranks 13th (in terms of production volume) of the 49 States that produce wine.

Is it possible that Michigan ranks #1 in makers of Welch s grape juice that goes bad, ferments, and then the byproduct is sold as " Simply Red"  a fine wine made right in downtown Paw Paw, Michigan?

Could be!!!

gsm x2

Surfcal

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

QuoteIs it possible that Michigan ranks #1 in makers of Welch s grape juice that goes bad, ferments, and then the byproduct is sold as " Simply Red"  a fine wine made right in downtown Paw Paw, Michigan?

Could be!!!

gsm x2

Scott, forget grapes.  Have you looked in the supermarket aisles lately.  Check out Cranberry.  Cranberry is huge.  There s CranGrape, CranApple, CranOrange, Cran-this and Cran-that.  The Cranberry man is a busy man taking over the juice world.  He s out there inter-juicing (ha-ha) himself to all other extracts.  I mean chill out.  I don t see any other juice out there shacking up with just any other juice.   He s the juice gigolo.  He s " frozen"  out the Pineapple man, not to mention the Banana man who can t " concentrate."   But, there he is everywhere, the Cranberry man is getting together with everyone.  Hey Cranberry man, take a vacation.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteScott, forget grapes. Have you looked in the supermarket aisles lately. Check out Cranberry. Cranberry is huge. There s CranGrape, CranApple, CranOrange, Cran-this and Cran-that. The Cranberry man is a busy man taking over the juice world. He s out there inter-juicing (ha-ha) himself to all other extracts. I mean chill out. I don t see any other juice out there shacking up with just any other juice. He s the juice gigolo. He s " frozen"  out the Pineapple man, not to mention the Banana man who can t " concentrate."  But, there he is everywhere, the Cranberry man is getting together with everyone. Hey Cranberry man, take a vacation

Cran is so 80s. That fad came and went. Only the diehards still drink cran. The rest of us have moved onto " Twister."  So yes, there are juices shacking up with other juices (Twister). Get your facts straight. [;)][:D][8D]

QuoteOh, and, P.S. --- I m majorly bummed that the Sactofamily won t be able to make it. Brian, if it was at all possible, I d do a deschnitzification on a Reese Dual-Cam hitch and turn it into a Reese Dual-Hitch cam and tow your trailer over there for you. Trust me, the " 21-six"  could tow both our trailers at the same time and never have a problem. Would that it were possible... Gunna miss ya buddy.

I ll miss you too, Dave. The thought of missing tri-tip really gives me the blues. So you got your engine fixed? My minivan is sitting in San Bernardino waiting for a new engine.....and no, Scott, I wasn t towing when it blew up. (Geez, the guy gets a Trailblazer and all of a sudden he forgets is towing roots! [;)][;)]).