News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Taco Salad

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Mar 31, 2003, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

6QuigsYou people are much too kind.  But I actually don t want the other side.  Think of the implications.  Say CWB, Neff, Larry or Bill Clinton gets kicked out of their pop-up for the night for misbehaving, I don t want to have a spare bedroom available for homeless NNCers.  You see what I mean?

Although, I appreciate the thought.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteBut I actually don t want the other side. Think of the implications. Say CWB, Neff, Larry or Bill Clinton gets kicked out of their pop-up for the night for misbehaving, I don t want to have a spare bedroom available for homeless NNCers.

But what if it were Mrs. CWB/Neff/Larry/Clinton kicked out?  You d probably be more open to the idea of taking in the homeless then, eh?  [;)]

BTW, I ve never seen half a pop-up.

Surfcal

6QuigsHmmm.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteHmmm.

Surf is now thinking of the biggest PU he can find, complete with jacuzzi, for he and all the homeless HHSers to enjoy.  [;)]

champ521

6QuigsI m thinkin Surfcal probably thinks that his PU is just fine for the situation that Cottonwooder describes. And Ray, that s enough of the B.C. jokes. I swear I ll never buy a Jayco just because of that sales pitch.

Surfcal

6QuigsHey Champ:

It is really good to see you posting.  I have to tell you the truth.  It s been 6Quigs that s been spreading the Bill Clinton moniker (Monica) about you.  I told him about the story and he took a liking to it, and now...

I m afraid you re stuck with it, at least with your fellow NNCers.  They re a harmless bunch.

Again, great to see you.  And thanks for backing me up on the one-sided issue.

Surfcal

6Quigs

SurfcalChamp521,

CWB summed up Surfcal in a recent post

QuoteSurfcal,
 he is the type of guy that will walk into a bar, walk up to the biggest dude in the place and tell him that the guy at the end of bar called him a name..then old Surfy will sit back and watch.....that isn t RRing, that s MEAN!!!  

Well predicted CWB
 True to form, little ole surfy is at it again

Surfcal

6Quigs6Quigs, you re right, I don t want to be a mean guy.  Hey Champ, I ve been messing around with you so I apologize.  Just doing some Rabble Rousing, but sometimes it can go out of bounds.

But when we go to camp in person, all bets are off!

Peace to both.

Surfcal

champ521

6QuigsHey Ray I know that this is all in good fun. Like the fun we had with Pete! Remember what I was gonna do when you said we re cut from the same cloth? If not I ll remind you next time Laker Fan goes down.

champ521

6QuigsDoes this mean that I ve become the dreaded " thread killer" ?

Cottonwooder

champ521
QuoteDoes this mean that I ve become the dreaded " thread killer" ?

No, 6 more days needed for that dubious distinction.  [8D]

champ521

6QuigsWhew, thanks Cottonwooder. I ve been mostly a lurker until Snug Harbor brought me out of my shell. I should have figured I could have counted on you to save me what with as many posts you have. How do I include your quote/reply to my message like you did to mine? I am a true rookie.

champ521

Cottonwooder[:@]  Uurrggghhhh!

Cottonwooder

champ521
QuoteWhew, thanks Cottonwooder. I ve been mostly a lurker until Snug Harbor brought me out of my shell. I should have figured I could have counted on you to save me what with as many posts you have. How do I include your quote/reply to my message like you did to mine? I am a true rookie.

Hi Champ, nice to meet you.  Are you NNC s " Bill Clinton" ?  I hear you re quite a funny guy.  " Hilarious"  was the exact word.

Well, at the risk of ticking off our official computer answerer (but he s off camping, so does that count?), I ll take the plunge and answer your question.  To include a quote, just highlight the piece of text you want to quote, then click the first of the five icons to the right: the white page with the blue arrow.

It took me awhile to figure out how to do concentric empty quote boxes, but boy, was that fun!  [8D]

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
F-U-N!!!