News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Taco Salad

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Mar 31, 2003, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

champ521
QuoteI should have figured I could have counted on you to save me what with as many posts you have.

Your comment prompted me to take a look at how many posts I have.  Oh dear, I d better hush up because TOS would thump me if I got too close to him or, even worse, overtook him!  (C mon TOS, I can t hush up for too long, so get back here and start typing!)

BTW.... FLIP again!  [:D]

(And Nick was surprised that " Taco Salad"  hit TWO pages???)

champ521

Cottonwooder
Quotejust highlight the piece of text you want to quote, then click the first of the five icons to the right: the white page with the blue arrow
Garcias, I mean Thank you. That was so easy. And Aloha to you.

champ521

Cottonwooder
QuoteYour comment prompted me to take a look at how many posts I have
How do I check that?

Cottonwooder

champ521
QuoteHow do I check that?

Oh boy, you mentioned my number of posts without even having looked?  Ha, that s funny!  

Dave, extreme top right of every screen here, you ll see several clickable words/links on two lines.  Click " Member List" , 3rd word, 2nd line.  There, you can search by screen name.  

What we do is click the green down area next to " Total Posts"  to sort the list according to number of posts.  (Default setting is alphabetically.)  You ll see that on that screen of the top 20, 10 are NNCers, with 5 of us in a row.  Only about a month or so ago, GSMx2 was in #5 shooting for #4, and now he s about to pounce into position #2.  We all kid around a lot with each other about that list.  Not to be confused with " The List" .  [8D]