News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Winter Rally

Started by g-whiz, Jul 10, 2003, 06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

NickWe might not need to reinvent the wheel if people agree that the Cchristmas at Ccacchuma rally qualifies as an NNC event.  It was designed to attract people from both sides of the state---spelled " a little inconvenient for everyone. [&:]"  But that s the essense of compromise...no one gets their way.

gsm x2

Nick

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

We might not need to reinvent the wheel if people agree that the Cchristmas at Ccacchuma rally qualifies as an NNC event.  It was designed to attract people from both sides of the state---spelled " a little inconvenient for everyone. [&:]"  But that s the essense of compromise...no one gets their way.

gsm x2

For me its too hard to get away around Christmas with all the family stuff going on.

Hybrid Holly

Nick
QuoteHow about Lake Berryessa?

I have tried to camp at the couple of places on the lake, but have not had luck, the campground just to the east of the lake is private.  A few of us have camped at Lake Solano (county campground).  It is a few minutes from the Berryessa dam, it is near Winters, which is known for its steakhouse....the Buckhorn.  I like the campground, but don t know if it would work for a HUGE rally......maybe for a smaller rally.  One downfall if we ever go there....peacocks (and hens)....the are loud and they never sleep.  CWB will have to come up with a new sound effect.

I wasn t necessarily against San Antonio...just thinking of options.

Nick

NickThis place could be another option.  I think it would be convieniant for both NorCal and SoCal.

http://www.pinncamp.com/

6Quigs

NickWe ve camped at Pinnacles also.
 A very nice campground.
 The RV circles are similar to Olema,
 which would work out good for us.
 Though the way we are attracting people, we might need to reserve both circles 92 and 93.
 Like Collins Lake, I like seeing the photos of every site. Even has a few popups, including in site B, a tent site.
 (Neff, check out the chick in site 12. I ll send one of the boys over to turn on the faucet[8D])

Only problem we had, are the 200 pound wild pigs that roam the campground at night, so all food had to be carefully put away.

Nick,
 When were you thinking of having this Rally?

Red neff Barchetta

Nick
Quotecheck out the chick in site 12.

Let the record show that the " chick"  reference was made by that Kevin dude.
 Sorry Kevin buddy, but one thing I have figured out after all these years is to stay on the good side of the ladies.  Even if it means brown-nosing them and ostracizing a fellow dude.

Later man.

Btw, we too would be interested in this rally.  When is it happening and where do I send some money?

Cottonwooder

Red neff BarchettaOK, I looked.  Thankfully, Kevin was talking about a silly prank, not a wet T-shirt kind of situation.  Neff, you ve learned well.  [:)]

Nick

Red neff BarchettaI was thinking sometime in February.  Around the same time we went to Olema.  Just need to pick a specific date and place and I ll start the planning.

6Quigs

Cottonwooder
Quotenot a wet T-shirt kind of situation

~Patricia~ How could you even think of such a thing[&:]

6Quigs

Nick
QuoteI was thinking sometime in February.

Whatever you do, don t make it the second weekend in February, 13,14,15.

Neff probably has to take Amy out for Dinner on the Saturday night February 14th.[>:]

Not to mention, it s a NNC violation to have a rally start on a Friday the 13th[:o]

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
Quote~Patricia~ How could you even think of such a thing

From the word " chick" . [:)]

RTurner

NickOnly two words come to mind when I think of Pinnacles-----------

HOT and RATTLESNAKES

Can anyone promise me that we won t have either in February???