6Quigs

He'a a Poet,
and didn't know it

SCCS

SHOW OFF

Hey I hit the right button.

Red neff Barchetta

Inigo:
Are you the Miracle Max who worked for the king all those years?

Miracle Max:
The king's stinking son fired me. And thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it? We're closed. [knocking] Beat it, or I'll call the brute squad!

Fezzik:
I'm on the brute squad.

Miracle Max:
You are the brute squad.

-

Inigo:
He's dead. He can't talk.

Miracle Max:
Hoo hoo hoo! Look who knows so much, heh? Well, it just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Please, open his mouth. Now, mostly dead is slightly alive. Now, all dead...well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing you can do.

Inigo:
What's that?

Miracle Max:
Go through his clothes and look for loose change. [Max puts the bellows to Westley's mouth, and blows air in.] Hey! Hello in there! Hey! What's so important? What you got here that's worth living for?

Westley:
T-R-U-E L-O-V-E.

Inigo:
"True Love", you heard him? You could not ask for a more noble cause than that.

Miracle Max:
Yeah, True Love is the greatest thing in the world, except for a nice MLT---mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, when the mutton is nice and lean, and the tomato is ripe. < makes puckering sound > They're so perky. I love that. But that's not what he said---he distinctly said "To blave" and as we all know, to blave means to bluff, heh? So you were probably playing cards, and he cheated-- [A withered lady storms into the room]

Valerie:
Liar! Liar! Liar!

Miracle Max:
Get back, witch!

Valerie:
I'm not a witch, I'm your wife, but after what you just said, I'm not even sure I want to be that anymore.

Kelly

[font="comic sans ms"]Inigo Montoya: Who are you?
Westley: No one of consequence.
Inigo Montoya: I must know...
Westley: Get used to disappointment.
Inigo Montoya: 'kay.
[/font]

Well ~ that did it!  My most favorite movie of all time and you NNCers have a whole thread devoted almost entirely to it!  If I have to beg, borrow and steal to do it ~ I will be at the Western Rally now!!  Ain't no way I'm missing out on meeting the rest of you! :D
(Even if it means you all have lots of time to plan some sort of "welcome"!!)

Red neff Barchetta

I knew I liked you Kelly!  That is one of our favorite movies also.  We often quote from it.
I've even added you to the script (sure hope Rob "Meathead" Reiner doesn't sue me);

[Scene: Forested area. Large trees. Rugen is searching a tree trunk]

Count Rugen:
Hmmm. Now where is that secret knot? It's impossible to find. Hah! Are you coming down into the Pit? Westley's got his strength back. I'm starting him on the Machine tonight.

Humperdinck:
Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got Kelly's welcoming party, my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Gilder to frame for it. I'm swamped!

Count Rugen:
Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything.

Unfortunately, we'll miss meeting you as we cannot make the June rally.
Have fun with all of the crazy NNC'ers!

Kelly

[font="comic sans ms"]Buttercup/Kelly: I'll never survive!
Westley/Neff: Nonsense! You're only saying that because no one ever has.
[/font]

Red neff Barchetta

Lol Kelly!
I love that line.