SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hey Bruce you Old Moose

Started by Used 2B PopUPTimes, Nov 18, 2003, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Used 2B PopUPTimes

Hey Bill,
I apologize for the typo.

It used to be that I couldn't look inside the magazine after was printed because  the mistakes jumped out at me.  Now there's a typo on this issues's  front cover that's making me drink! But like some guy I met with a big white dog, I like to drink.  :cool:

6Quigs

The Typo didn't phase me.
I just thought the diet guru was promoting Buffalo as a low carb meat!

Now the copy of Popup Times in the Jayco on the cover that the dear is reading, does not have a copy of Popup Times sitting on the table??

Time to have another drink  :J

Otherwise, another great magazine Dave. Plenty of interesting articles.

Cottonwooder

Dave must have a mental block where Moose is concerned.  He now lives on the SCamper board, LOL!

g-whiz

Quote from: PopUPTimesHey Bill,
I apologize for the typo.

It used to be that I couldn't look inside the magazine after was printed because the mistakes jumped out at me. Now there's a typo on this issues's front cover that's making me drink! But like some guy I met with a big white dog, I like to drink. :cool:
Hey Dave!  If you make it out here for Pismo I'll make you my specialty Marga-G-ta as well as a Hurricane and then you will have NO worries!  (hic)

Signed: Georgeanne Stewart AKA Georgia Miller ;)

Surfcal

Hello Dave:

Thanks for popping in here to see that the inmates are running the asylum.  NNC, PUT's version of Hell's Angels.

Whenever you need to take a break, it is a good pit stop.  We're already canvassing for memberships renewal here.  So stop by often.

Bye,
Surfcal

Camping Coxes

Quote from: 6QuigsNow the copy of Popup Times in the Jayco on the cover that the dear is reading, does not have a copy of Popup Times sitting on the table??
I believe it's a "deer," unless it's an overly affection breed, then maybe it's a "dear deer."  :J

oldmoose

Dave sent me an email apologizing for the error. It was still a pleasant surprise when I was shown the article Saturday at our rally.

Moose