News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Daylilies and Daffodils March 12-14????

Started by RTurner, Jan 15, 2004, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTurner

Looking at that calendar realized that Baseball season for DS starts March 20th so if we want to camp we must squeeze it in before then as most weekends will be booked.

Thought we would head back up to 49er Village to stay and visit the tourist spots.  Anyone interested in tagging along?????  :W

When: March 12-14
Where:49er Village, Plymouth
Why: Cuz I want to buy more flowers and hang out with my camping friends.

If there is enough interest to be a mini-rally, I will contact the CG for more info.

Red neff Barchetta

Rojana -
Sounds like a good time.
Unfortunately we can't make it as we'll be in Scottsdale, AZ doing our annual spring training/relaxing/swimming/partying thing.
Have fun!   :)

SCCS

I'm sorry Rojana but it looks like this person won't be able to attend.

So I was writing down where we have camped with our new hybrid and apart from our maiden trip to Tahoe, it goes like this
Capitola
Casini
Canyon RV
Cachuma
and are planning on going to the following
Chabot
Capitola
Casa de fruita
Coast village at Pismo

So it looks like we can only camp at places begining with C. So wagonmasters, please take this into consideration when planning future rallies

RTurner

Quote from: SCCSI'm sorry Rojana but it looks like this person won't be able to attend.

So I was writing down where we have camped with our new hybrid and apart from our maiden trip to Tahoe, it goes like this
Capitola
Casini
Canyon RV
Cachuma
Chabot
Capitola
Casa de fruita
Coast village at Pismo

So it looks like we can only camp at places begining with C. So wagonmasters, please take this into consideration when planning future rallies

DARN, I almost suggested Coloma Resort, guess then you could have gone.   Well, if no one can go, I at least get credit for trying to plan a trip.

6Quigs

Quote from: SCCSI'm sorry Rojana but it looks like this person won't be able to attend.

Capitola
Casini
Canyon RV
Cachuma
Chabot
Capitola
Casa de fruita
Coast village at Pismo

So Rojana,
maybe if you renamed the rally as
Carnation & Chrysanthemum Rally I might be able to make it!!!!

otter

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaRojana -
Sounds like a good time.
Unfortunately we can't make it as we'll be in Scottsdale, AZ doing our annual spring training/relaxing/swimming/partying thing.
Have fun! :)
I wannnnnna go to spring training!!!! One of these years ( when the grandkidddies are all in school) we should do a rally there. Some friends just put a 39 foot mobile home in a gated community within striking distance and offered it to us...it is verrrrrrrry tempting.  
Glad you are feeling better.  Hugs to the sickies.

SactoCampers

Quote from: RTurnerLooking at that calendar realized that Baseball season for DS starts March 20th so if we want to camp we must squeeze it in before then as most weekends will be booked.

Thought we would head back up to 49er Village to stay and visit the tourist spots. Anyone interested in tagging along????? :W

When: March 12-14
Where:49er Village, Plymouth
Why: Cuz I want to buy more flowers and hang out with my camping friends.

If there is enough interest to be a mini-rally, I will contact the CG for more info.
We might be able to make this one. Count us as a maybe at this point. Can't pull too many Sactocampers in one year!

SCCS

BUMP.

This little thread was lost and forgotten. May it live until next weakend.

RTurner

Thanks for the bump.
We are still heading up there, my parents are bringing their short little 30+' 5er to meet us.  We'll be back in the general area of the last rally, almost in Sacto's site.

Civil_War_Buff

Quote from: RTurnerThanks for the bump.
We are still heading up there, my parents are bringing their short little 30+' 5er to meet us.  We'll be back in the general area of the last rally, almost in Sacto's site.

Hope that all who are going to the 49er have a great time.  We are going to be blessed with some nice weather as I try to pick up where we left off last September in Monterey.  This will be our first spring campout on the coast. WhoooHooo, cooome on Friday!!!!!

6Quigs

Quote from: Civil_War_BuffHope that all who are going to the 49er have a great time.  We are going to be blessed with some nice weather as I try to pick up where we left off last September in Monterey.  This will be our first spring campout on the coast. WhoooHooo, cooome on Friday!!!!!
Hasn't the weather just been perfect the past few days Larry?
We will be camping at Seacliff State Beach this weekend, and it looks like the weather is going to stay warm.

Civil_War_Buff

Quote from: 6QuigsHasn't the weather just been perfect the past few days Larry?
We will be camping at Seacliff State Beach this weekend, and it looks like the weather is going to stay warm.

Yes it has Kevin! When we made the reservations we were prepared for rain if that was our lot, but I have been checking weather.com and the forecast has been getting better and better as the week wears on. I can't wait to get away!!

Have a great time at Seacliff!!