News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Free Weekend at 49er Village up for grabs

Started by SactoCampers, Jan 28, 2004, 07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Today I received a free weekend offer from 49er Village for their "Wagonmaster's Appreciation Weekend." The weekend is Feb 20-22. The offer states I can use it or give it to a representative from my club (Nick-Neff-Cough). Mrs. Sacto doesn't want to go that weekend because it is right after we return from our Dallas trip, so it's up for grabs. First one to respond to this thread asking for it gets it. I can then fax the offer to you and you must then fax it to them by Feb 15. It's first come first served at 49er Village too.

SCCS

What a heck of a deal Brian, free camping. But we will have to pass on this one as we already have plans.

Nick

Brian,

What did you decide on for your mode of transportation to Dallas?  Planes, trains or RV?

Red neff Barchetta

Brian -
I'm surprised you're not making it a priority to get out that w/e.
Are you sure you want Olema to be your maiden voyage where we can all join you in cleaning up the battery acid inside your new rig?   :D
J/K!  Very nice of you to offer up a free w/e.  I'm sure someone will grab it.
Have a safe trip to TX.  Yeah, how did you finally decide how to travel there?
Can't wait to see the new Hybrid!

SactoCampers

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaBrian -
I'm surprised you're not making it a priority to get out that w/e.
Are you sure you want Olema to be your maiden voyage where we can all join you in cleaning up the battery acid inside your new rig? :D
J/K! Very nice of you to offer up a free w/e. I'm sure someone will grab it.
Have a safe trip to TX. Yeah, how did you finally decide how to travel there?
Can't wait to see the new Hybrid!
Let me make it clear, there will be no battery charging inside the trailer. :)  
We are driving to LA then picking up the train that goes to San Antonio, renting a car and driving up to Dallas from there. We'll have two days to do some tourist stuff in San Antonio on the back end and we're driving up 101 visiting Mrs. Sacto's brother in San Luis and then coming home.

SactoCampers

No takers. I guess free camping is not analogous with free beer.

OC Campers

Quote from: SactoCampersNo takers. I guess free camping is not analogous with free beer.
I guess it isn't just the camping but the company that counts.    It just isn't as much fun without a group to share it with.

Jacqui

6Quigs

Quote from: OC CampersI guess it isn't just the camping but the company that counts.    It just isn't as much fun without a group to share it with.

Jacqui
Speaking of keeping good company,

Haven't you guys moved to Sacramento yet?

OC Campers

Quote from: 6QuigsSpeaking of keeping good company,

Haven't you guys moved to Sacramento yet?
Not for a lack of trying.  We are still hopeful though.  I keep drooling over the housing and all the camping opportunities available in the northern part of the state.  Maybe our new PUT name should be Restless in OC:) .  

We made some camping reservations for Memorial Weekend in Malibu, maybe that will get the transfer going.  (whenever we make plans for something way in the future, something always happens to cause us to change them)

Jacqui