News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Chabot

Started by Nick, Jan 29, 2004, 10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

I'm going to make a reservation today for this weekend.  Anyone else interested in joining us?

Red neff Barchetta

Have fun tomorrow Mike, you lucky campin' dog you!

Nick

I have site #8 and 7, 9 and 1 are still available.

Red neff Barchetta

If you find a junior Quig wandering around be sure to feed him will ya.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaIf you find a junior Quig wandering around be sure to feed him will ya.

And look out for the blue fins, I heard they are out of control there!

Seriously, look out for Ticks, keep Vader and whatever other K9 you have with you out of the long grass.
Boji had two and Max had one.

And to look for the bald eagles, go down to Ray's favorite site #69.

Red neff Barchetta

He. he, he hey Beevis she said "69", he, he, he.

Red neff Barchetta

Mike/Nick -
I see you are still logged on here and wondered what was up.
Then I remembered that you prefer to pop-up in the dark (bang your shin on the tongue, park over an ant hill, back into the hook-up pole, etc...) so you must be waiting until about 4:00 to head out.   :D
Seriously, have fun!!!   :)  :)

Nick

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaMike/Nick -
I see you are still logged on here and wondered what was up.
Then I remembered that you prefer to pop-up in the dark (bang your shin on the tongue, park over an ant hill, back into the hook-up pole, etc...) so you must be waiting until about 4:00 to head out. :D
Seriously, have fun!!! :) :)
Yep, got about 35 min to go.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaHe. he, he hey Beevis she said "69", he, he, he.

...I new someone would pick up on that....hey it's Ray's favorite site, not mine!

Surfcal

Quote from: Hybrid Holly...I new someone would pick up on that....hey it's Ray's favorite site, not mine!

Yes, site #69 is one of those "Gee!" spots, if you've ever been down that path.  It's got a great view during the day, but at night, it is pitch dark.

Here's a true story, I once camped in site 69, but my buddy cancelled so I pulled out early because it was too creepy to be the only one in that loop at night.  Site 69 is not a lone camper activity.  And considering that the area is noted for dumping bodies, no thanks.

But if you do camp and there are other people in the loop, 69 is a great position to be in, even though it's a dry site and no hookups.  If you don't get it, 66 is a great backup.

Surfcal

P.S.  And, 69 is not a ZOOM number.

Nick

Well we had a great weekend.  It was rather cold and ended up raining this morning but all in all it was nice.  This was the first time we have camped alone since Michele was pregnant with Hunter.  We visited the zoo yesterday and Hunter loved the monkeys.

Red neff Barchetta

Mike -
Glad you had a great time!
Good parents taking him to the zoo!  Wish I could have gone.

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalYes, site #69 is one of those "Gee!" spots, if you've ever been down that path.  It's got a great view during the day, but at night, it is pitch dark.

Here's a true story, I once camped in site 69, but my buddy cancelled so I pulled out early because it was too creepy to be the only one in that loop at night.  Site 69 is not a lone camper activity.  And considering that the area is noted for dumping bodies, no thanks.

But if you do camp and there are other people in the loop, 69 is a great position to be in, even though it's a dry site and no hookups.  If you don't get it, 66 is a great backup.

Surfcal

P.S.  And, 69 is not a ZOOM number.

Congratulations Ray.  I believe this post has the most *ex*al innuendos of any post I have seen and still doesn't violate the Terms of Use for the forum.  Nicely done.

gsm x2

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2Congratulations Ray.  I believe this post has the most *ex*al innuendos of any post I have seen and still doesn't violate the Terms of Use for the forum.  Nicely done.

gsm x2

Thanks Scott, after reading it again, it does appear to have some coincidental double entendres.

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: SurfcalThanks Scott, after reading it again, it does appear to have some coincidental double entendres.

Surfcal

Coincidental my a#$!!!!!!