News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What to do with my website?

Started by 6Quigs, Feb 17, 2004, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

When we owned the popup, I setup a website on tripod to share photos of the popup and some of the mods I did.

http://the6quigleys.tripod.com/

Now that I have sold our Coleman Niagara, what should I do with the website?
1. Do nothing.
2. Delete everything.
3. Only delete personal stuff, like family photos.

I will probably set up a newer website for the Hybrid.
Just curious as Y-Guy and Sacto must be also facing tha same dielima.

Red neff Barchetta

Kevin -
I definitely think you should save your PU mod. pic's. as they will be useful info. for anyone you care to share them with.
Maybe you can put them in a seperate album on your Tahoe site (if you're going to start one up that is)?

In fact, if Steve/Y-Guy see's this I hope he does the same with his Niagara mod's. too.  I used almost all of his electrical mod's. as well as his front storage trunk access door mod..

They are definitely worth saving somewhere!   :)

SCCS

Kevin,
 Not sure exactly how your website works,but can't you just update it with the new Tahoe stuff. I do agree with JEFF ,you do need to keep all the info on mods to the Niagara on the page.

SactoCampers

Good question Kev. Not sure what I'm going to do either. My popup stuff isn't really relevant to me now and I am the king of prefabrication so mods were never my thing.

I suppose I should take out the Sactohybrid first before I lose sleep over what to do with the website.

Time also seems to be flying by these days as well.

6Quigs

Hi Sacto,
happy to see you made it home.

So are you going to show up at Olema and let us see your new Hybrid????

Y-Guy

Kev I have the site on my hard drive, but when we moved the site came down since we changed internet providers.  I debated about putting it back up as a link, but since you and others had some of the same mods I didn't.  If you can just change the page to another name and recreate a new set of hybird pages that would be good for others reference.  On the new site I just put up Outback stuff, but I'll keep pics of the other things if anyone ever needs to see.

SactoCampers

Quote from: 6QuigsHi Sacto,
happy to see you made it home.

So are you going to show up at Olema and let us see your new Hybrid????
Last I heard, there were still no vacancies. Besides, Mrs. Sacto has to go out of town again for a couple days immediately on Monday, so the timing may be too tight for her comfort. However, if there is a vacancy, I could run it by her.

Red neff Barchetta

Brian -
I thought you were thinking about Samuel P. Taylor SP for that w/e since there were no sites left at Olema?

SactoCampers

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaBrian -
I thought you were thinking about Samuel P. Taylor SP for that w/e since there were no sites left at Olema?
That must have been the other Sactocampers, because it didn't come from me.:)

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SactoCampersThat must have been the other Sactocampers, because it didn't come from me.:)
Sorry for the confusion Brian.  Guess it was the guy who has a Tracker PU.   :D  :confused:

SactoCampers

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaSorry for the confusion Brian. Guess it was the guy who has a Tracker PU. :D :confused:
Yeah, definitely the other guy. I have a Starcraft.

Got a couple of bites and will be showing the tent trailer (name withheld) this weekend to an eager young couple. I won't scare them by mentioning NNC. I gotta make a sale.

calstate360

Quote from: SactoCampersYeah, definitely the other guy. I have a Starcraft.

Got a couple of bites and will be showing the tent trailer (name withheld) this weekend to an eager young couple. I won't scare them by mentioning NNC. I gotta make a sale.

You mean your not supposed to keep your popup for 2 years after you buy your hybrid? Boy did I get lied to. I'll be glad when the rain stops so I can tow it out of the swamp and put a for sale sign on it.

Sal