News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Coleman Caravan

Started by Ca-girl, Apr 03, 2004, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ca-girl

As I may have mentioned at the last Olema rally, we have decided to sell our trailer.  SOOOOO.....if any of you (or anyone you know) is interested in crossing over to the hard side, let me know!!  It's a 2002 25' Coleman Caravan with a bunk house (2 beds) in the back. The pull out bed is a standard queen size mattress.  If you have any questions, email me.

ca-girl

Tim5055

You may want to post this in the Classifieds also.  Good luck with your sale!

Ca-girl

Quote from: Tim5055You may want to post this in the Classifieds also. Good luck with your sale!
Thanks Tim!  I took your advice.....keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

Tim5055

That is the model I want, but can't buy one until I know I can keep it at the new house :(

Good luck with your sale!

6Quigs

Quote from: Tim5055That is the model I want, but can't buy one until I know I can keep it at the new house :(

Come on Tim,
We know this is the model you want and need.
Where's your sense of Adventure.
Take that new truck of yours, and make a cross country trip.
We promise to hold a Rally for you when you are here.

Tim5055

Quote from: 6QuigsCome on Tim,
We know this is the model you want and need.
Where's your sense of Adventure.
Take that new truck of yours, and make a cross country trip.
We promise to hold a Rally for you when you are here.

I swear, one day I will make it to California to camp.  FYI, I was born in San Diego (is that CA or northern Mexico now) so I should tour the state some day.

I will hold you to the promise of a rally.

Ca-girl

Quote from: Tim5055I swear, one day I will make it to California to camp. FYI, I was born in San Diego (is that CA or northern Mexico now) so I should tour the state some day.

I will hold you to the promise of a rally.
Touring the state would be SO MUCH MORE enjoyable with a new-to-you Coleman Caravan Tim!!!!  :cool:   For you, I'll even throw in a map of California and a site number at the next NNC rally.....FREE OF CHARGE!  (Hey guys....don't tell him that having a site number means NOTHING in this group ;) )

Ca-girl