News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by gsm x2, May 12, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brainpause

Quote from: tlhdocI had to read the last few post about fifteen times to figure them out.  I thought you could only post a single number in a post.  I didn't know you could post several. :(

I thought so too, but it was so well done! Anyway, 16!

6Quigs

Quote from: SurfcalOtter,

I am sorry I "ottered" those words and given the circumstances, it's proven benign and I am humbled.  I approach the next few entries tenuously, but with my keel even.

I still think Ray Screwed up ONE more time.
Not for posting several times in the one post,
but,
Eleven is a Zoom Number

tlhdoc

Quote from: 6QuigsI still think Ray Screwed up ONE more time.
Not for posting several times in the one post,
but,
Eleven is a Zoom Number

You are right two often. :)

brainpause

:compumad:

arrghhhhhhh

THREE

Surfcal

Yes, there were three numbers in there and snagged a couple of entries before anyone noticed. It was a trick entry. With the technique I thought of, I've managed to make multiple numbers exist without anyone noticing it should have been a zoom.

Kelly

do over ....

ONE

g-whiz

gsm x2

Been gone for three days.  I think I am glad for that.

otter

Starting tomorrow I will be gone camping for 4 days...I'l miss y'all

Surfcal

Quote from: SurfcalYes, there were three numbers in there and snagged a couple of entries before anyone noticed. It was a trick entry. With the technique I thought of, I've managed to make multiple numbers exist without anyone noticing it should have been a zoom.
See that entry?  Seven numbers in there:

Yes, there were three numbers in there and snagged a couple of entries before anyone noticed. It was a trick entry. With the technique I thought of, I've managed to make multiple numbers exist without anyone noticing it should have been a zoom.

Nobody cares.  Anyway, 5!

griffsmom

xis is only 6 if you're dyslexic  :p

6Quigs

ZOOM[/SIZE]

I've had some time to sleep on Ray's recent postings, and have concluded that acording to Scott's rules, you are supposed to post the next number in the sequence, you must post a number, and only one number counts.
So Ray's original entry
QuoteOriginally Posted by Surfcal
Otter,
I am sorry I "ottered" those words and given the circumstances, it's proven benign and I am humbled. I approach the next few entries tenuously, but with my keel even.
is good because it contains the next number in the sequence,(9). Brainpause should have continued with the number 10, but instead let Ray away adding 3 numbers to the count and incorrectly posted 12. The fact that he used eleven instead of a zoom is a non issue, because that number was not his turn, so Brainpause gets the credit for messing up.

On to his next post.
Quote from: SurfcalSee that entry?  Seven numbers in there:

The next number in the sequence is 4, which he correctly included in his post, but unfortunately Kelly only saw the three and incorectly restarted the count.

QuoteNobody cares.
Hey Ray, I care.

gsm x2

8....and we wonder why there are lawyers

Surfcal

Quote from: griffsmomxis is only 6 if you're dyslexic :p
Hwo's to ysa M'i ton?  Kind of the dyslexic union protestor with his sign declaring, "MEMBERS UNTIE."  9!

brainpause

Quote from: 6QuigsBrainpause gets the credit for messing up.

I'm used to it. I'm married.  :yikes:

TEN