SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by gsm x2, May 12, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

We saw Shrek

TWO

last night.  It was good, but not as good as the original.

SCCS

My wife said sometimes I act like a 3 year old.

The Memory Maker

Whenever we set up I put the 4[/COLOR] stabilzers down on my pop-up

Ca-girl

:M FIVE golden rings..... :M

6Quigs

SIX LORDS A LEAPING

gsm x2

Zoom Swans a Swimming

Ab Diver

&&&EIGHT@@@

pounds of fillet off of one ling cod today! Oh, and I got some baloney for the Pismo rally as well.

Red neff Barchetta

[On the phone]
Dean Edward 'Ed' R. Rooney: Are you aware, Mrs. Bueller, that Ferris does not have what we consider to be an exemplary attendance record?
Katie Bueller: Uh, no.
Dean Edward 'Ed' R. Rooney: He has missed an unacceptable number of school days. In the opinion of this educator, Ferris is not taking his academic growth seriously.
Katie Bueller: Well, this is all news to me.
Dean Edward 'Ed' R. Rooney: It usually is. So far this semester he has been absent NINE times.
Katie Bueller: NINE times?
Dean Edward 'Ed' R. Rooney: NINE times.
Katie Bueller: I don't remember him being sick NINE times.
Dean Edward 'Ed' R. Rooney: That's probably because he wasn't sick. He was skipping school. Wake up and smell the coffee, Mrs. Bueller. It's a fool's paradise. He is just leading you down the primrose path.
Katie Bueller: I can't believe it.
Dean Edward 'Ed' R. Rooney: I've got it right here in front of me. He has missed NINE days --
[His computer screen begins counting down from NINE to two. Ferris is at home looking at the same screen.]
Ferris Bueller: I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's that for being born under a bad sign?

6Quigs

TEN Lords A Leaping

g-whiz

Zoom frogs a croaking :eyecrazy:

gsm x2

12 Golden Fire Rings

6Quigs

Thirteen partridges in a pear tree

gsm x2

gsm x2

Ab Diver

Since that's one of those "adds up to seven" numbers, would that be the opposite of a Zoom and be a Mooz?