News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by gsm x2, May 12, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

griffsmom

Quote from: 6QuigsWhat space were you looking at?
The one between the ~~ ~~ nothing
Yep, that one.  After highlighting the entire post, I saw your numbers.  You boys are a couple of tricksters!  ;)

Quote from: SurfcalAnd now I am posting without entering a number before the rules of the game change.
And you are a rebel!

Surfcal

Quote from: griffsmomAnd you are a rebel!

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I

griffsmom

Quote from: Surfcal"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I

Ca-girl

Quote from: griffsmomOne of my all-time favorite poems.

In honor of Surf and his divergent road, no number will be posted in this post. :)
You two are experts at that whole passive resistance thing!  Just try that after the bill becomes a law though, and TOS will be fining you beers left and right for that kind of behavior!  I, on the other hand, know who NOT to mess with, so I'll just say

gsm x2

^^^10^^^
The polls have closed and by an overwhelming 60% of the vote, the "Must include a number" iniciative has passed.  So from now on, any post in Zoom must include a number or it is ruled an ERROR and we start back at ONE.

Thanks to all who participated in the mother of all votes.

gsm x2

g-whiz

I've been ZOOMing around all day!

6Quigs

Quote from: g-whizI've been ZOOMing around all day!
ERROR

Acording to the new rule that Scott invented,
" So from now on, any post in Zoom must include a number or it is ruled an ERROR and we start back at ONE. "

I've read the above post by by G-Whiz 12 times and it clearly does not include a number, and is in serious breach of the new rule. :confused:

g-whiz

Quote from: 6QuigsERROR

Acording to the new rule that Scott invented,
" So from now on, any post in Zoom must include a number or it is ruled an ERROR and we start back at ONE. "

I've read the above post by by G-Whiz 12 times and it clearly does not include a number, and is in serious breach of the new rule. :confused:
Ok, I'll say number  13

6Quigs

I was just messing with you guys and acting like a zoo monkey!

g-whiz

Quote from: 6QuigsI was just messing with you guys and acting like a zoo monkey!
TOS has been cracking up for 15 minutes!!!

Ab Diver

QuoteI was just messing with you guys and acting like a zoo monkey!

What, so now we can split a word between other words? Cool, cuz I know six teenagers who will be happy to know that.

gsm x2

"Split words???" said Bozo, "Omygosh!!!"

6Quigs

We call the last green on our local golf course the Joe Leigh tee.
Nine times out of ten, Joe manages to par that hole :D

gsm x2

The fisherman lamented, "I go broke when I net teenie fish only."