SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by gsm x2, May 12, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

The atomic number of Selenium is:

34[/b][/color]

What is Selenium you ask?  Selenium is an essential trace mineral in the human body. This nutrient is an important part of antioxidant enzymes that protect cells against the effects of free radicals that are produced during normal oxygen metabolism. The body has developed defenses such as antioxidants to control levels of free radicals because they can damage cells and contribute to the development of some chronic diseases. Selenium is also essential for normal functioning of the immune system and thyroid gland.

See, and you thought Online Zoom was just a silly game.  You learn lots of things, facts like, how many beers are in a case?  That 6Quigs has an FRS radio and he won't be hollering for Connor at Pismo.

Surfcal

griffsmom

Quote from: SurfcalSee, and you thought Online Zoom was just a silly game. Surfcal
At 467 posts and 3,088 views, Online Zoom can't possibly be just a silly game. :)

ZOOOOOM!

gsm x2

gsm x2

Quote from: gsm x2++++zoom++++
====Simu-posts====

ONE

6Quigs

gsm x2

~~ ~~
THREE
Have I taken the lead in destroying streaks?

gsm x2

griffsmom

Quote from: gsm x2~~ ~~
THREE
Have I taken the lead in destroying streaks?

gsm x2
So has there been a ruling on whether you can post w/o a number or must you always say the next number even if you're making a comment?

One? :confused:

Nick

Quote from: griffsmomSo has there been a ruling on whether you can post w/o a number or must you always say the next number even if you're making a comment?

twooo

gsm x2

Quote from: griffsmomSo has there been a ruling on whether you can post w/o a number or must you always say the next number even if you're making a comment?

Not yet.  I think the polls close around 10:00 today.  Were you fooled by the invisible number???  I think that's what Kevin wanted; and I know that I played around too.

three

griffsmom

Quote from: gsm x2Were you fooled by the invisible number??? I think that's what Kevin wanted; and I know that I played around too.

three
No, but when I tried to highlight the "space" to check that it was the correct number, it didn't highlight.  Zip, zilch, nada, nothing.  That's not invisible--that's non-existent!! :D

6Quigs

Quote from: griffsmomNo, but when I tried to highlight the "space" to check that it was the correct number, it didn't highlight.  Zip, zilch, nada, nothing.  That's not invisible--that's non-existent!! :D
What space were you looking at?
The one between the ~~  ~~  nothing
The one below the ~~ ~~
I had a TWO and Scott had a Three ;)
Try highlighting the entire post!!

Ab Diver

<<<

What space were you looking at?
The one between the ~~ ~~ nothing
The one below the ~~ ~~
I had a TWO and Scott had a Three ;)
Try highlighting the entire post!!

>>>>

Folks, we been had!

Good one, Kev. I was so confused I didn't know how to respond! :eyecrazy:

Oh, and... 6

Surfcal

Do you realize that this thread by far, has garnered the most postings and views in the least amount of time of any NNC threads?  It's mind boggling how we engage in a lot of nothing, sort of Seinfeld-esque.  Hooray for the pursuit and triumph of the trivial.  It is the hottest thing in all of PUT.

This thread earns a place and worthy of a link from our official "website" as the official ongoing game!

And now I am posting without entering a number before the rules of the game change.

Surfcal