News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sal (Calstate360) in Hospital

Started by Calstate361, Oct 19, 2004, 08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know that Sal is in the hospital again. I had to take him to the ER Sunday because he is all swollen and bloated again from his Chirrhosis of the Liver. Yesterday the Dr. tapped his stomach and took 7 bottles (liters or quarts/hard to tell what size they are) of fluid out of him. That helped his breathing quite a bit. Of course, I will be going to see him every day after work so will keep you all posted.

Joan

Surfcal

Joan,

Give Sal our well wishes.  Take good care now.

Surfcal

Calstate361

Thanks Ray

Hay, it's not all that bad, I get some peace and quiet for a little while.  ;) Even if it is a hassle going to the hospital every day and the dogs and cats miss him...

Joan

towrod

Best wishes to Sal for a speedy recovery!

OC Campers

We have Sal in our prayers.

Jacqui

SCCS

Sorry to hear about Sal. Hope he doesn't have to stay in the hospital for too long. Tell him we are thinking of him and wish him well.

NightOwl

Joan, I am so sorry to hear this.  Tell Sal I said, a hospital is no place for him--all they have there are sick people  ;)   And he'd better get  out of there as fast as he safely can:#  (I hope to hear soon that he has made his escape!)  Elisa

SactoCampers

Give Sal our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

gsm x2

Best of luck to Sal...Olema wouldn't be the same without him, so he has to get better.

Civil_War_Buff

Please pass along our wishes for a speedy recovery to Sal as well.

Unregistered

Thanks everyone for the well wished.   I'll print this out and take it to him when I see him tonight.  After they took the 7 bottles of fluid out of him he is much better and breathing a lot better.  He only called me about 20 times at work yesterday because he was bored.  He said the Dr. is talking about letting him come home tomorrow (Thursday).  I told him to tell the Dr. to wait until Friday because it is my regular day off for my 9-8-80 schedule and I wouldn't have to take off work to go get him.  We will see.

Thanks Again,

Joan

Calstate361

Hey, I pulled an Otter!!!  Didn't know I wasn't logged in!  Our IT staff was working on our servers last night and must have erased all my cookies!

Joan

Gwenzilla

We are sad to hear Sal is in the hospital.  Hoping and praying he has a speedy recovery.  Give him our best.

George, Donna & A.J.

brainpause

Hope he has a speedy recovery and gets home soon.

Larry

g-whiz

I hope by now Sal is feeling much, much better!  Joan, please pass on my GET WELL SOON wishes and let him know that I'm thinking about him.  I'm thinking about you too, Joan!!!  Hugs to both.