News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

No. Calif winter camping

Started by OC Campers, Jan 10, 2006, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

Randy had paint the house syndrom last week. He took a week off to take care of me so he figured he might as well get something done. Well, he got the doors done (6 of them) and the ceiling done. Man 20 ft ceiilngs are a pain when you don't have a place to prop a ladder and when on the ladder you are afraid of heights.:yikes: .

Vacaville sounds fine by me. I am sure my 14 yr old daughter will get me to drop her off at the mall.

Wavery, I don't know if I could push it around. It weighs 3500 lbs. We used to have to push it into the RV space and it wasn't easy.

Glenn, I think what I will do is have Randy hook up the camper to the truck before he leaves for Phoenix on Monday. I will just take him to the airport. It can sit in the street in front of the house till Friday. Maybe I will take it out to a parking lot and practice backing it up. Then when Randy gets home I will go pick him up at the airport. It is about as far from Rocklin to Sac as it is from Vacaville to Sac. I can handle popping it up. The water heater may have to wait till he gets there.

LETS DO IT!!

As far as I am concerned the more the merrier.  Everyone will have to make their own reservations on this one.

zamboni

I'm creating a thread about this "self-service rally"...

Meanwhile, I forgot -- many of the campsites are pull-through!  Oops.. :)
Here's a pic: http://www.campingfriend.com/VineyardRVPark/pictures/home3.jpg

Meanwhile... what time does Randy get in on Friday?  Since we'd be cruising along Hwy 50 towards Vacaville, if it is after about 5-5:30, we could swing by Sac airport and pick him up... plenty of room, since the luggage can be hurled into the hybrid.

New Thread:

http://www.arveeclub.com/showthread.php?t=56651

Let's do it!  Will try to make our reservation tomorrow

OC Campers

Not sure yet what time he will be getting in. He hasn't made those reservations yet. Usually he doesn't get in till late evening.

Pull-thru sites?  Even better!!

Jacqui