News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Have to get rid of the Pop-up

Started by Nick, Apr 11, 2006, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

HEY, another word for the outer reaches.   Glad you are still "lurking" around Dave.   Did you see that we also got rid of our Hybred and have a new-to-us 5th wheel???

Joan

champ521

That's a big step up. You must have had to get a new truck, too?

Calstate361

YUP, I'm still having the heart attack.   See Sal's webshots below and you can see how skinny I have gotten since my Gastric By-pass Surgery on 2/2/06.  I'm down 87 pounds as of Saturday.  You can also see a picture of the new to us F250 and shots of the trailer.  It's HUGE!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/calstate360

Joan

towrod

Congrats to all -
Welcome to the Dark Side Dave!
Ohhhhhh-Ahhhhhhhh - nice 5er Joan & Sal!!

Calstate361

We think so....and are looking forward to our first camping trip in it.  BUT, Sal wants to get larger tires for the truck before we venture out.  I also need to get all the boxes unpacked inside the 5er this weekend, hoepfully.

UH, sorry Nick (Mike), did I steal the thread????    :}

Joan

Nick

No problem Joan.

Hey Dave, bet the guy who found your new trailer is pretty damn cool hey!

Well our maiden voyage was great!  Love the new camper.  Only had one issue with a small leak on the shower.  Only took a minute to hand tighten the fitting.    Emailed the dealer and complained about him not preasure testing it before delivery.  All esle was great.

champ521

Quote from: NickHey Dave, bet the guy who found your new trailer is pretty damn cool hey!

Yeah, I hope he got that finders fee he so very much deserves. :#

Calstate361

HUH, did I miss something?   Please expain.

Joan

champ521

Nick set up the deal with the guy that I bought the hybrid from. I bought it for more than the dealer was going to give him as a trade-in so I think that guy owes Nick a finders fee.

Calstate361

I understand now; Sal showed me what you two were posting over in PUX so now I get it. :eyecrazy:

I spent the weekend unpacking stuff into the 5'er that was in boxes from the Hybred.  Had to make 2 trips to Wal-Mart for more shelfliner stuff.   BOY, what a tedious job, but fun!  

Joan