News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Have to get rid of the Pop-up

Started by Nick, Apr 11, 2006, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Cause we got a new one!  Picking up our 2006 Rockwood HW256G on Saturday.  Could have taken it home today but wanted AC installed.  Cant wait to take it on its maiden voyage.

oldmoose

Congratulations on your new PU. It looks like a nice floor plan.

Moose

tlhdoc

Quote from: NickCause we got a new one! Picking up our 2006 Rockwood HW256G on Saturday. Could have taken it home today but wanted AC installed. Cant wait to take it on its maiden voyage.
Congratulations on the new PU.  I think you need to change your signature line.:)

Nick

Good catch Tracy.  Totally forgot about it.

griffsmom

Hey Nick!!  Nice to see you posting!!!  :)

Congrats on the new camper.  I checked out the brochure and those are very nice.  I'm sure you'll get lots of good camping out of it.  Say hi to Michelle and give Hunter a kiss for us.  Hope to see you again soon!

brainpause

OC Campers

Congratulations on the new popup Nick and Michelle.  Hope to get to see it some day.

Jacqui

SheBantam

With as much time I have spent flying back and forth and in motels in Jan and March/April, I need a popup on the left coast :yikes: ...ooops, the ecommy rental cars won't pull it :eyecrazy: ...never mind... :(

Calstate361

CONGRATS Nick & Michelle (Hunter too)

Hope to see you camping some time soon so you can show us yours and we can show you ours........   (hehehehehe)   :}

Joan

mustang

Congrats, guys!  Hope to see you soon...Sugarloaf at the end of the month, maybe???

towrod

Quote from: mustangCongrats, guys! Hope to see you soon...Sugarloaf at the end of the month, maybe???
Yes this would be a great maiden voyage!  

Hey Loretta - how was Big Sur?

Nick

Quote from: towrodYes this would be a great maiden voyage!

We are going up to Madonna this weekend for the maiden.  I wanted somewhere with hookups for the shake down cruise.

mustang

Quote from: towrodYes this would be a great maiden voyage!  

The trip went great!  I gave a full update over at PUX.  Our only problems were weather related...sunshine at San Simeon, but rain and Hwy 1 closure made the Big Sur part of our vacation kind of disappointing.

mustang

Quote from: NickWe are going up to Madonna this weekend for the maiden.  I wanted somewhere with hookups for the shake down cruise.

Great!  If all goes well, you can join us at Sugarloaf on the 28th!  ;)

champ521

Hey Nick,
We also have to get rid of the pop-up. We just bought a new to us hybrid. Guess I need to change my sig also.