News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Backyard BBQ & Party (Sat June 24)

Started by zamboni, Jun 02, 2006, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zamboni

Summer is here!  Aside from camping season ( :tent: ), it is also time to relax!

2pm, Saturday June 24

After 2 years in our new house, we've finally been able to get the house and yard nearly where we want them to be, so we wanted to celebrate!  Co-workers, friends, relatives, fellow-campers... all are welcome...

We'll have the playground, a kiddie pool, bounce house, and the movie theater... aside from food, drinks, beer (even non-alcoholic drinks!).

We figured June 24 was a good date - gives me a target to focus my landscaping energy on, summer (but not too hot), we're not camping, and a week before baby Shelby turns 2 :)

Please PM or post here if you're able to come and I'll be happy to send directions!  We're thinking we could "hide" teens in the theater with a movie to keep them occupied for a spell, if needed :)

Before:

During:

Playground (without mulch):

OC Campers

Glen--Thank you for the invite.  Unfortunately, we have friends in town from So Cal that weekend.   The kids will be disappointed.  They love the "theater"!!

See you at Rollins!!

Jacqui

6Quigs

Wow, thanks for the invite Glen.

Unfortunately, I have already made plans to hike up Half Dome in Yosemite that day.
I sure hate missing the oppurtunity to have another one of your Margaritas!!

Dee4j

wow Nice Job!! wish we could make it..enjoy....see you at Pismo