News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Virtual Rally-September 1 thru September 3

Started by Surfcal, Aug 04, 2006, 12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmbkamp

Maybe we could get Starcraft Dad to bring his fighting lesbians.  Not that there's anything wrong with that...:D

I'll bring the smores!

pcmom

It's been a LONG time since we attended a rally.  Can we come?  

I'll bring the virtual corn on the cob.  It was a big hit this weekend at Scout Family Camp.  Hmmm, I'll have to buy a new virtual pot to cook those 100 ears of corn!

Surfcal

Great to see such "virtual" enthusiasm for this rally.  In many ways, it's quite an insight into the wishes of everyone's dream camp.  Diesel pushers, catering from Morton's, endless vacation days and a brown pop truck.

Let me throw this in, I'll bring a "virtual" gas tanker truck to the campground and you all can fill up to your gas guzzler's desires.

For adults, we'll have a tent just for massages to soothe them aching muscles.

For kids, we'll have free horseback riding.

Calstate361

Well there has been virtually no one posting in this thread since your last post on 8/15/06.  

Surfcal, have you killed your own thread?   :yikes:

Joan

tlhdoc

Quote from: SurfcalFor adults, we'll have a tent just for massages to soothe them aching muscles.
Ray I am so happy that you are going to supply the gas and the massages.  I could really use one.:)

I decided that I would bring a central PA snack, Country Store brand ring Bologna in plain, garlic and cheese.  To go with it I will supply a dozen types of cheese, and crackers.

I will also bring my endless gray water tank that everyone can hook up to.

Surfcal

Quote from: Calstate361Well there has been virtually no one posting in this thread since your last post on 8/15/06.  

Surfcal, have you killed your own thread?   :yikes:

Joan
I was afraid you were right and would have had to send out virtual shots to get everyone all fired up.  Tracy came through though, so I don't have to FedEx shots to people.

AustinBoston

Quote from: tlhdocI will also bring my endless gray water tank that everyone can hook up to.

I don't think that will be necessary; there will be virtually no gray water!  :)

Austin

Chez Way

Gosh, I just stumbled across this thread so I'll sign up for one of the virtually perfect campsites next to Dee4j's campfire and Griffsmom's and Old Moose's DO's with my virtually uncranky husband and virtually perfect children and dog.  Of course darksiders will be parked next to us. I will drink cosmopolitans and all the food will be no calorie including the virtual s'mores.  Then we will play poker and in the final game of Indian, I will proceed to take everyone's (especially Griffsdad's and Viking's) virtual buy-in $$$...the perfect rally.

Dee4j

Me too me too...free gas, a HUGE fire without hauling all the wood, all my meals cooked and served to me and all the dishes done and put away. a campout that doesn't require me to use half my first aid supplies. and not one itchy bug bite.

Calstate361

Hey Ray (Surfcal) you never answered me if we could virtually come early.  We are virtually already packed and virtually headed that way!!!!

See you all soon, virtually.    :-()

Joan

AustinBoston

Quote from: Calstate361Hey Ray (Surfcal) you never answered me if we could virtually come early.  We are virtually already packed and virtually headed that way!!!!

That is silly.  I'm virually already there!  Of course you can come early.

Austin

tlhdoc

I am packed to go camping too.  I have to work tomorrow, then a meeting at DS's school then off to the virtual campground.  How long does it take to get there from central PA?  Any roads to avoid or that I should use?  How are the virtual gas prices?  Any great restaurants we we should stop at on the way?:)

tlhdoc

Quote from: SurfcalI was afraid you were right and would have had to send out virtual shots to get everyone all fired up. Tracy came through though, so I don't have to FedEx shots to people.
Ray know you can count on me.  You know I have wanted to meet and camp with you for a long time.:)

Kelly

A great big virtual
WELCOME
to all you virtual attendees!

:W
[/FONT]

Calstate361

Well, we virtually got there and set up by early afternoon and the campsite is virtually wonderful with all those virtual trees giving us a lot of virtual shade.   It's been fun virturally seeing some of you coming in after us.  Can't wait to virtually meet the rest of you and put faces to names/handels, especially those of you coming from the virtual right side of the US. :U

Can't wait for the Saturday night virtual pot-luck and virtual group picture!   :-()

Joan