News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Virtual Rally-September 1 thru September 3

Started by Surfcal, Aug 04, 2006, 12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Since no one has organized a NNC Rally in a while, I am organizing a virtual rally.  Sign up and you don't have to be there.  Pay exhorbitant fees and you don't have to pay.  Promise extensive contributions to the Saturday potluck and you don't have to slave over the stove.

Come one, come all!!!

I invite you all to come along on this first ever NNC virtual rally.

I hope you can make it.  Let's see how many people we can get to sign up.

Surfcal

griffsmom

We'll be there with bells on and you won't have to hear them. :D

TheViking

This is just the Rally I've been waiting for! Count me in! No worries about the Potlucks, I will have all the potlucks catered by Outback Steakhouse, that way they won't  have to cook anything, and it won't cost me a cent.  This may be my favorite Rally yet.  I already can't wait for Virtual II.

griffsdad

Count me in too!!!!! Lori, we'll be camping in our virtual diesel pusher. Party at our place!!!! We can all watch our virtual 70" plasma big screen outside and sing along with our virtual karaoke machine. Brian - Outback Steakhouse??? Come on buddy. Let's do it right - I'll cater with Morton Steakhouse, or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Also I'll fly in from Alaska the Lobster and Crab Legs. We'll have Caesar salad with or without anchovies - me, I'll take your anchovies if you don't want them-, baked potatoes, with Cheesy bread - Texas Style, and chocolate cake with rasberry filling for desert. Of course we'll have martinis for cocktails and after dinner Cognac with Cuban cigars. For Brian, Cognac with copehagen dip should top off the dinner just right. :)

Surfcal

Don't forget that on Saturday night, after the catered "potluck," we will be having a college pep-rally style bonfire down by the lake.  Someone has already suggested they will build an efigy of the Burning Man figure.

We have ordered a truckload of pallets and this campfire will burn as long as anyone cares to stay up.  Thought I'd give you an update of what's being planned for the virtual rally.

I'll keep you up to date on further developments.

chkster

don't for get the "brown pop" truck with individual taps... ( experienced it at a fraternity national event) Go Sigma NU

AustinBoston

Count me in!  Don't have to get time off work, and don't have to drive to California!

Austin

Kelly

Quote from: AustinBostonCount me in!  Don't have to get time off work, and don't have to drive to California!

Austin

What he said!

brainpause

I'll be there!

When will it be?

Larry

Surfcal

It's scheduled for Friday, September 1 thu Sunday, September 3.  However, a lot of people are going be taking their overdue virtual vacation days and will extend it and arrive early on Thursday and leave late on Monday.

Do you have any virtual vacation days left?

AustinBoston

I'll bring several gallons of virtual apple cider.  It has virtually no calories, and cost virtually nothing!

Austin

Calstate361

Count us in.

I have lots of virtual vacation days coming and need to take them before Govenator Wilson-Ager takes them from me.  Sal will bring our 5er pulled by our new virtual F350 and I'll drive our virtual motor home.  That way if we need more sleeping room, we will have it.   Let's see, do you want me to make my virtual New England Clam Chowder that everyone loves?  I can make a huge pot of it virtually.   Griff'sdad, can you get me some Clams from Alaska since you will be having the other stuff sent virtually?  Don't forget the virtual drinking contest between Surfcal and Champ (BEE CEE)....  Will Larry (Sammyslave) be the virtual cook?

Can we come in on Virtual Wednesday and leave the next virtual Wednesday?

So little virtual time and so many virtual questions..... :yikes:

Joan

6Quigs

So Ray, you are aware that theis is Labor Day weekend, so we already have plenty of other virtual activities planned, but what the heck, put us down for a spot, and we can always arrive late saturday night, and leave early sunday morning, spending virtually no time at all there!!

Looking forward to seeing virtually everyone again!!

tlhdoc

Wow the first NCCNEPHCOFF rally that I can attend.  I have wanted to camp with you guys for a long time, and now I can.  It will be cool camping in two places at the same time.  I will have to think of what I can't bring to rally.  I will really not add any mileage to my TV and PU on this outing.:)

AustinBoston

Quote from: tlhdocWow the first NCCNEPHCOFF rally that I can attend.  I have wanted to camp with you guys for a long time, and now I can.  It will be cool camping in two places at the same time.  I will have to think of what I can't bring to rally.  I will really not add any mileage to my TV and PU on this outing.:)

Right!  We'll be camping in Ely, MN and California at the same time!  Always wanted to be two places at once!

Austin