News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx IV

Started by calstate360, Sep 12, 2006, 11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

champ521

Lake of the Springs was one of our first trips when we bought the PUP. We got a free weekend if we sat through "the speech". It is a beautiful place. We rented a boat and went fishing. There were deer that would walk right through the campsite and got so close you could almost touch them. We'd go back.

Calstate361

Champ/Dave

Well it looks like we might have to set that up.  We really like the place.  When we camped there a couple of years ago we had not only deer, but turkeys, and racoons.  We usually stay in area B and when we drove through there showing it to CHelsie's Dad they were adding sewer lines there and other places.  It was only water and electric before.  It will be much better now.  They have also added some real nice renatal cabins in Area B that look out over the lake.  It is a really nice place.

Joan

Calstate361

HALF DOME HYJINX IV IS CANCELLED      :%

It lookes like everyone is just too busy now to attend this rally.  You all can join us VIRTUALLY.

There is always  next year.

Joan

towrod

Quote from: Calstate361Champ/Dave

Well it looks like we might have to set that up. We really like the place. When we camped there a couple of years ago we had not only deer, but turkeys, and racoons. We usually stay in area B and when we drove through there showing it to CHelsie's Dad they were adding sewer lines there and other places. It was only water and electric before. It will be much better now. They have also added some real nice renatal cabins in Area B that look out over the lake. It is a really nice place.

Joan
This sounds very nice Joan!  A Spring Rally would be very cool.
Have fun at YL.

Calstate361

Thanks, as I stated in the SCCAMPERS site, today is my last day at work because we didn't get the trailer back from shop until today so I have to take tomorrow off just to pack.  We are leaving on Wednesday and I won't be back to work until 10/16.  I really need this trip.

Joan