HalfDome Hyjinx IV

Started by calstate360, Sep 12, 2006, 11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calstate360

HalfDome Hyjinx IV Has Been Canceled

calstate360

The Price is $32.00 per day.

champ521

We would love to attend. Unfortunately we have my 20 year high school reunion that weekend.

Calstate361

Dave/Champ, nice to hear from you.  I haven't seen you on the boards at all lately.   We decided to have the Yosemite trip later this year because the Scampers had one in June/July (can't remember date).  Sorry you can't make it, it would have been nice to see you & the family again (including Max).

NOTE TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING

Since we only have about 2 weeks before the trip I need to know ASAP if anyone wants to attend because you will have to send your deposit to me right away.  I have reserved 10 sites.  I hate to make a deposit if no one is interested.  The cost is $32 per night and we will be located in "Sun Valley".   Look at the map link that Sal posted above.  You have full use of the facility as if you were a member and they do not bug you about attending a presentation.  There are full hook-ups.  Remember to bring your easy-up for shade because there are no trees in Sun Valley (that's why it's called Sun Valley).

Joan

OC Campers

Hi Joan and Sal.  Thank you for putting this together but we also will not be able to make it.  I am working full-time (retail)  and the kids have soccer.  My job makes it hard to do anything since weekends are mandatory.

Jacqui

Dee4j

I left you in a response in the "SCCampers" forum

chkster

FYI...the Thousand Trails' links did not work for me...

Calstate361

chkster, I'll have Sal take a look at it and see what might have happened.

Joan

Calstate361

chkster, Sal said he fixed the link on Saturday (9/16) but didn't tell me.   Try it again.   THANKS

Joan

towrod

Hi Sal/Joan,
  Thanks for putting this together but we already have camping plans for SP Taylor for October 6-10.  Have fun - perhaps we'll camp together in the Spring.

Calstate361

Thanks Towrod,  

We kind of figured it might be too late in the year, especially since it is after school started.   It looks like Sal and I will be the only ones attending this Rally.  Maybe we will have to have the Virtual one like Surfcal did!!!  I'm thinking we might try to have it the end or May/first part of June, but that is the time of year I'm busy renewing contracts and it's hard for me to get away.

Oh well, what happens, happens.  I need the time off from this X)@(#)_+ busy job!!! :banghead:

Joan

towrod

Can you say..........LOTTO?......

Maybe another rally at Lake Francis in Spring 2007?

Calstate361

I'm letting you all know that if we don't get anyone who is interested in attending this rally by Tuesday (9/26/06) I will cancel the 10 sites we have on hold.  Yosemite lakes wants me to sign a contract and get the $500 deposit to them by Friday (9/29/06).   :%

Oh well, there is always next year....

JOAN

Gwenzilla

Joan ,  We are bummed that we can't make the Hyjinx rally this time.  Donna has to sing at a wedding that weekend, and we are also going to the renaissance faire that weekend.... (sigh)....  and I was soooo looking forward to seeing the "new" post-op you.
Hopefully we can link up at a future mustering of NNC and hear all about your accomplishment.

Calstate361

Gwenzella/George

Sorry you and the family can't make it this year, but like you, everyone else is real busy also.

Oh well, Sal and I will have our own private Rally and all the rest of you can have a virtual rally.

We will try to schedule it the end of May or first part of June next year.  Maybe we can superhost you all for another NACO/TT place up past Collins Lake above Marysville called Lake of the Springs.  It's a huge famly friendly place and they have a swimming pool and their own lake!  It's as nice as Yosemite Lakes if not better and much larger.

Hope to see you all soon.

Joan