News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

Started by Surfcal, Dec 03, 2006, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Hello all:

Here's a feature I did on Dr. Elmo who sang Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.

Dr. Elmo - Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

Hope this put you in the a great holiday mode.

Surfcal

tlhdoc

I like the song and your feature.:)

Calstate361

Great, as usual, Ray.

It's ironic because Friday's are our "dress down" days here at work, and I just happened to wear may red t-shirt with "Grandma got run over by a raindeer" on the front.  The picture on the front shows grandma with a hot pink jacket on and her coffee cup that is in her hand spilling; on the left side is a house in the background with a boy with his hands up in the air and his mouth in an "O" shape and looks like he is running toward grandma.   There are also 4 raindeer legs hanging down from the lettering.  On the back are the words to the song with those tell tale raindeer hoofprints going up my back.  Everyone has a lot of fun with my shirt.

LOVE IT

Joan

Surfcal

Quote from: Calstate361Great, as usual, Ray.

It's ironic because Friday's are our "dress down" days here at work, and I just happened to wear may red t-shirt with "Grandma got run over by a raindeer" on the front.  The picture on the front shows grandma with a hot pink jacket on and her coffee cup that is in her hand spilling; on the left side is a house in the background with a boy with his hands up in the air and his mouth in an "O" shape and looks like he is running toward grandma.   There are also 4 raindeer legs hanging down from the lettering.  On the back are the words to the song with those tell tale raindeer hoofprints going up my back.  Everyone has a lot of fun with my shirt.

LOVE IT

Joan
Dr. Elmo is a great guy.  Easy going, self deprecating, I suppose you have to have a great sense of humor and humility to sing such a song.  I'll see him again in about a week, he'll be doing a media tour from our facility.  I'll tell him about your shirt.  He'll enjoy it.