Flower Festival Rally @ Flying Flags (Buellton-near-Solvang): 6/22-25/07

Started by griffsmom, May 15, 2007, 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Just wanted to let our Northern brethren know there are still spaces available for the June rally at Flying flags RV Resort. We haven't seen some of you in more than a year and we miss you!!! :% Some NNC-ers are already signed up, but there is always room for more!!! :sombraro:

Here's a link to the rally forum: http://arveeclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

I'll be letting unreserved spaces go June 4th, so if you'd like to join the fun, post on the Flower Festival thread (see link above) or e-mail or pm me. I'd even be willing to mediate an intervention betwen the Drunk and Fish Squads ;)

Let the Blue Fins and Cactus Coolers flow!! :J

Dee4j

Quote from: griffsmomI'd even be willing to mediate an intervention betwen the Drunk and Fish Squads ;)

Let the Blue Fins and Cactus Coolers flow!! :J

What Drunk Squad??? they are no longer and active squad :book:

Calstate361

HEY, what about the un-drunk squad?   :!

Sal and I can't attend because we are leaving on 6/27 for our Half Dome Hyjinx Rally and will be gone until 7/6/07; AND I and can't take any more time off work because I'm retiring on 8/30.      :-()

Joan

griffsmom

Quote from: Calstate361HEY, what about the un-drunk squad? :!
[/size]

Drunk....un-drunk...all are welcome :)

Quote...AND I and can't take any more time off work because I'm retiring on 8/30. :-()

Joan
:p

Seriously, congrats on your retirement and have a great time at Half-dome Hijinx!

Calstate361

Thanks Lori, I'm kind of apprehensive having worked for the State for 35 years.  :eyecrazy:  It will be a bit strange not having to get up at 4:30 am to be to work at 6:30.  :-()    My boss wants me to come back at a retired annuitant, but I told her I didn't by the 5th wheel last year not to use it more.   :tent: We have several places we want to go see.  

Anyway, this year's Half Dome Hyjinx will be quite different with none of the NNC or SCCampers signed up for the rally, just my friends.  We will have fun no matter what.

Joan