A blast from the past...

Started by Surfcal, Aug 21, 2007, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Now that Nick-Neff-Cough is officially done, I thought I

Civil_War_Buff

Quote from: SurfcalNow that Nick-Neff-Cough is officially done, I thought I

gsmx2

Quote from: Civil_War_BuffThanks Ray! You made my day.
Those are some really great memories.  Thanks for bringing them back to the forefront of my mind.

Half of GSMx2

g-whiz

I wasn't sure I remembered how to log in, but here I am.  Thanks for the memories, Ray.  We were so good as a group.  Maybe we got just a little too organized to go on as NNC.  Or, too big without a plan?  :D  Whatever happened, it is definitely a blast from the past and I'm so grateful I got to be a part of it!  

G-Whiz

OC Campers

Wow, I watched part of the movie and it brought back so many memories.   It is good to see so many familiar faces.  

It is good to see Ray, Scott and Georgeanne here again.  I hope you guys will come back for a visit soon.:)   I miss your smiling faces.:)  (((((hug)))))

Jacqui

TheViking

Great video.  Kinda reminds me of the tribute they do to the people on American Idol that get sent home, never to be heard from again.   Kind of a fitting tribute in it's own right.  LOL

Love,

The Fish Squad

griffsdad

Wow, Scott and Georgeann Miller!! Great to see you guys again. Each time we go through Ventura we think of you both. I see that Scott is now the Harbor Master. Congratulations!!!! Come camping with us!!

Surfcal

One of our Nick-Neff-Cough members tried to log in to post but couldn't so he asked me to paste his message:

Congratulation's on the revival & re-naming of the group! I/we enjoyed our time and had a great time at every rally we attended.

In fact I think of the group often when we're camping whenever I grab a NNC mug, put on a NNC sweatshirt in the winter, & laugh at the NNC thong (still brand new I swear) all packed in the PU.

Also when I grab something from the cabinet which was opened up when I disconnected the power cord after our final hook-up trip at the Sanborn County Park rally.

Have fun and continue to rabble rouse!

Red neff Barchetta/Jeff"

Calstate361

WOW, thanks Ray for posting this and contributing to some of the "Original" member checking in here.  It's great to see some names and picture the faces from the "OLD" group.  It would be so great to have a reunion.   What do you all think?

Joan

Kelly

Quote from: SurfcalOne of our Nick-Neff-Cough members tried to log in to post but couldn't so he asked me to paste his message:

Congratulation's on the revival & re-naming of the group! I/we enjoyed our time and had a great time at every rally we attended.

In fact I think of the group often when we're camping whenever I grab a NNC mug, put on a NNC sweatshirt in the winter, & laugh at the NNC thong (still brand new I swear) all packed in the PU.

Also when I grab something from the cabinet which was opened up when I disconnected the power cord after our final hook-up trip at the Sanborn County Park rally.

Have fun and continue to rabble rouse!

Red neff Barchetta/Jeff"

ROFLMAO ~ I'm still kicking myself for not ordering one of those thongs.   :p

I LOVE that movie.  I moved recently and found it among my belongings and had to sit down and watch it.  (Thanks Ray ~ for mailing it to me all those moons ago.)

I'm just sad I didn't make it to CA to meet all you fine NNCers ... can I still be the NNC Friendship Ambassador?  and can we still have a "Kelly's coming to Cali Rally" when the kids and I finally make it to the left coast?