News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Years Rally???

Started by harleywolf, Sep 26, 2007, 01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harleywolf

Hey all, we have the last week of Dec. and the 1st week of Jan. off for the holidays. I was originally thinking of heading south to camp for warmer weather and posted on the SCC site for ideas. Then it hit me that maybe we can plan a New Years rally? So what are your schedules during that time and are there CG

Dee4j

In the past they have done a Lake Cachuma at this time of year. it's kind of a meet in the middle type spot

dkutz

Find a CG not too far north for us, and we will join you!

zamboni

Not sure we'd be doing any camping then as that is about 10 days before Kelly is due :)

OC Campers

December-February are tough months to camp up north.  You never know what the weather will be like.   I hate camping in the rain.:(   If we had a tt or toy ho it might be different but the popup is pretty tight when we are all stuck inside of it.

Yes, we have done Lake Cachuma in the past but Santa Barbara is a pretty long drive for us northern folks.  Especailly for Harley wolf who is way up north.  Maybe something near San Jose that is a little inland.  I have heard good things about Mt. Madonna.  We have never been there but I haven't heard a negative thing about it.

Our problem is I work retail and getting time off before and after the holdiday season is next to impossible.  

Jacqui