News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

2008 West Coast Rally

Started by miss kathy, Jul 14, 2008, 01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss kathy

How many of you are going to the West Coast Rally - Aug 3-8 at Reynolds Resort?

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathyHow many of you are going to the West Coast Rally - Aug 3-8 at Reynolds Resort?
Never new about this rally.  Where is it posted?

Jacqui

griffsmom

Quote from: OC CampersNever new about this rally. Where is it posted?

Jacqui
Here ;)

Actually, miss kathy, I'm not sure what the Reynolds Resort rally is or where it's posted, but the original "West Coast Rally" was our "Meet in the Middle Rally" for NNC and SCCampers. We had it at Pismo Coast Village for about 3 or 4 years in a row, but then they started being difficult and refusing to accommodate our large group during the summer months, so this year we moved the rally to Lopez Lake. OC Campers, Boncrab and 6Quigs will be there this year. (I didn't include Surfcampers in that list because even though they live in SF, they come to so many Southern California rallies, that they're more So Cal than we are! :D )

I hope that was okay to post in the Norcal forum.

Dee4j

Quote from: griffsmomHere ;)

Actually, miss kathy, I'm not sure what the Reynolds Resort rally is or where it's posted, but the original "West Coast Rally" was our "Meet in the Middle Rally" for NNC and SCCampers. We had it at Pismo Coast Village for about 3 or 4 years in a row, but then they started being difficult and refusing to accommodate our large group during the summer months, so this year we moved the rally to Lopez Lake. OC Campers, Boncrab and 6Quigs will be there this year. (I didn't include Surfcampers in that list because even though they live in SF, they come to so many Southern California rallies, that they're more So Cal than we are! :D )

I hope that was okay to post in the Norcal forum.

ummm I did post it the Norcal section but it was accidently deleted by the Norcal moderator a month after it was posted

I haven't seen anything about reynolds resort in aug..

6Quigs

Time to clear things up.

I believe Miss Kathy was refering to a West Coast rally being organised by the Starcraft owners club being held at lake Shasta on August 3-8

She provided a link to it in another thread

http://www.californiastarcraft.org/

You have to be the owner of a Starcraft popup or Hybrid to belong to the club, so I'm surprised Griffsmom was not aware of this rally, or did Dave get you banned from their Rallies ;)

Dee4j

Quote from: 6QuigsTime to clear things up.

I believe Miss Kathy was refering to a West Coast rally being organised by the Starcraft owners club being held at lake Shasta on August 3-8

She provided a link to it in another thread

http://www.californiastarcraft.org/

You have to be the owner of a Starcraft popup or Hybrid to belong to the club, so I'm surprised Griffsmom was not aware of this rally, or did Dave get you banned from their Rallies ;)

Thanks kevin..I was wondering how I missed that

OC Campers

OK, so I wasn't having a blonde moment.  I have been having them a lot lately.:D

Jacqui

Calstate361

As previous Starcraft owners (PUP & Hybred) the dealer (Ray's RV) told us about it and we also got brochures with our paperwork from the dealer.   It's a membership just like this.   Being one of the original members here, we didn't feel the need to join that one also.   I believe Harleywolf is a member; I think he mentioned it at our Rally at Russian River last year.   We are not going because I'm working and we still have to get that stupid front jack fixed AGAIN (money, money, money!!!).

Joan

OC Campers

I think Zambonie (glen) is the Starcraft Club member.

Jacqui

griffsmom

Quote from: 6QuigsYou have to be the owner of a Starcraft popup or Hybrid to belong to the club, so I'm surprised Griffsmom was not aware of this rally, or did Dave get you banned from their Rallies ;)
Nah, Dave didn't get me chucked out...I did it all by myself. :Z ;)

Surfcal

Well, let's make this a Virtual Rally:

What: Virtual West Coast Rally
When:  Aug 3-8 at Virtual Resort
Where:  Virtually Anywhere

I'm in.

Dee4j

Quote from: SurfcalWell, let's make this a Virtual Rally:

What: Virtual West Coast Rally
When:  Aug 3-8 at Virtual Resort
Where:  Virtually Anywhere

I'm in.

Dee's Blue Dophin Rv resort...if I can't go camping..maybe I can bring the camping to me :p

Surfcal

Woo hoo...Dee's in and bringing lots of virtual firewood!!!

dkutz

I will bring Virtual DO for the Pot lucks, and lots of $$ to lose at poker!

6Quigs

I suppose with all the SCCampers unable to make an actual Rally, a virtual rally is all they can attend ;)
What with Viking having a wrestling match with his quad, (But I think Brian won)
Dee in hospital having her back shaved :yikes:
Wavery, who knows what his excuse is :eyecrazy:

August 3rd, we're supposed to go White Water Rafting, but we can attend a virtual rally at the same time.
The RV is loaded, the bar stocked and ready to rumble, and at 6 mpg the virtual rally is easy on the pocketbook. :)