News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Congratulations SorCal Campers

Started by Surfcal, Jul 21, 2008, 01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

I haven't really been posting here, but I think a congratulations is due for the SorCal Campers.  I remember when your postings were meager compared to the number of posts we had.

So, the NorCal (formerly NNC) has less postings than you do and you've surpassed us.

Okay, this is just a useless posting really.

Dee4j

Thanks!! we are a very busy group...wish I was camping right now

Surfcal

Quote from: Dee4jThanks!! we are a very busy group...wish I was camping right now
Hey Dee,

Prompted by your entries about Smithwoods near Santa Cruz, we went and stayed there last week for about 4 nights and it was a wonderful campground.  It was close to everything in the Santa Cruz area along with easy day trips to Monterey or up north to Half Moon Bay.

In fact, I tried to look for your reservations as I was going to have them greet you with two bundles of firewood, but they didn't have your name nor Dan's.  I wondered if they weren't looking at the right dates or perhaps you've cancelled your reservations altogether.

In fact, Nick just forwarded this link.  SJ Mercury.  The picture is from Smithwoods.

Dee4j

Quote from: SurfcalHey Dee,

Prompted by your entries about Smithwoods near Santa Cruz, we went and stayed there last week for about 4 nights and it was a wonderful campground.  It was close to everything in the Santa Cruz area along with easy day trips to Monterey or up north to Half Moon Bay.

In fact, I tried to look for your reservations as I was going to have them greet you with two bundles of firewood, but they didn't have your name nor Dan's.  I wondered if they weren't looking at the right dates or perhaps you've cancelled your reservations altogether.

In fact, Nick just forwarded this link.  SJ Mercury.  The picture is from Smithwoods.

Glad tohear it was nice...I still want to camp there. I had to cancel it all together. I canceled it on Monday. I had #59 from Monday 28th -Mon Aug 4th

hope o camp with you soon