Main Menu

A Camp out planned - Oct 17-19, 2008

Started by miss kathy, Sep 04, 2008, 03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss kathy

The dates are October 17-19, 2008

http://www.colomaresort.com/

The name is Coloma RV- phone # 1-800-238-2298

The last date for reservations for us will be October 3rd.

I have booked my space, under Jasso - when you call to make your reservations give them my name- they will work on getting us all together- I have also reserved an area for BBQ for Saturday night. It does not have a kitchen, but does have area for BBQ, serving and eating and we are not charged for this.

Look forward to meeting everyone soon

Here is my email cmkathyjasso@yahoo.com if you have any other questions :book:

Dee4j

looks place looks neat, I'll have to put it on my "go there someday" list

miss kathy

Quote from: Dee4jlooks place looks neat, I'll have to put it on my "go there someday" list

arrange a date and other will come :-()

OC Campers

OK, we are in.  I called and reserved a site at Coloma Resort.  The reservationist said she would put us near each other.  I did ask for full hookups so we may be down a couple sites from you.

Randy and the kids will probably come out on Friday.  I have to work till 3pm on Saturday and will come afterward.

Jacqui

miss kathy

That is great- can't wait to meet everyone-

OC Campers

Another fun thing to do is go pick apples.  Apple hill in El Camino is not too far from the campground.  My kids love going and picking apples.  We do it every year.  They also have some wonderful bake shops that offer all kinds of apple yummies and pumpkin patches too.

Jacqui

boncrab

My reservations are all made.  Sound like the list reads as follows,  SO FAR

miss Kathy
OC Campers
Boncrab           1A, 1C

miss kathy

SOUNDS RIGHT

Come on guys you say you want the group to start doing things - then come to the camp-out

kj

boncrab

Miss Kathy had to cancel.  So it's

OC Campers &
Boncrab

Hey Northern California peeps.... call the campground and make a reservation... it's only 3 weekends away.

miss kathy

I need a camping trip- I just got back from 7 days in London for work- nice place but I need camping- I am going next week to French Camp- wished I could get the next week-end off-and meet all of you at Colomo, but I would be shot by my retail job for asking for another week-end off- with me having 2 week ends off and next week end off and then leaving for Boston on the 25th for work. Oh well - maybe time to quit the second job

kj

Gwenzilla

Would love to come but we will be at Petaluma KOA that weekend for a previously reserved camping trip.  Bummer!

OC Campers

Quote from: boncrabMiss Kathy had to cancel. So it's

OC Campers &
Boncrab

Hey Northern California peeps.... call the campground and make a reservation... it's only 3 weekends away.
We are still coming/  See you there Bonnie.  We probably won't be there till 7pm or so