News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Any Thanksgiving Campers

Started by TDKCampers, Nov 23, 2008, 06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDKCampers

Anyone camping over Thanksgiving?  We recently moved from Texas and have been camping for the past few Thanksgivings with friends and will definitely miss them this year.  We are heading over to Stockton Lodi RV Park.  Never been there so we'll see how all that goes.

erich0521

Not this year but...
About 2 yrs ago we went to Disney World and then to Fort DeSoto near St. Petersburg.  It was a wonderful trip.  Great time of year to leave IL and our cold.

You know, that is about my favorite Thanksgiving we've had with our kids.

Enjoy yourselves!

Dee4j

Welcome to Cali.. We tried to get one going here in SoCal but it fell apart.

check out the SoCal threads also..We always have a campout going..

There is our big "meet in the middle" where the noth & south meet . this year it's at Smithwood Rv in Felton (Santa Cruz)

Calstate361

We usually do with our full-timer friends at the NACO/TT Preserve called "Turtle Beach".  It's located in the outskirts of Manteca (near were the old water slides used to be) but this year our friends are the camp hosts at Lake Malones (sp?) and since there are no full hook-up we didn't want to camp without them for over a week.   We will get back together again next year.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone

Joan

Gwenzilla

Quote from: TDKCampersAnyone camping over Thanksgiving?  We recently moved from Texas and have been camping for the past few Thanksgivings with friends and will definitely miss them this year.  We are heading over to Stockton Lodi RV Park.  Never been there so we'll see how all that goes.

We wouldn't mind planning a Thanksgiving camping trip but a large family and the fact that our little trailers oven won't hold a 30lb. turkey (Mmmm turkey!) makes it real hard to to make a go of it.

However a friday-saturday trip right after turkey day is worth considering at a future date. as this thanksgiving weekend is already planned for this year.  Now if you post a rally request a little earlier next year we would be interested.

OC Campers

We just came back this weekend from a 3 day trip to Anthony Chabot regional park near Oakland.  My mom is here visiting and I work retail so my weekends are over till mid  January.:mad:

Jacqui