News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Register for the 2010 Meet in the Middle

Started by boncrab, Nov 17, 2009, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malena

Bonnie
Where should I send payment?  And exactly what date do you need to receive it?

Thanks!!
Malena:sombraro:

OC Campers

Bonnie--

Our check will be going out in the mail tomorrow.

Jacqui

rsgault

Bonnie,

We mailed our check today so you should have it by early next week.

Rich

JohnandLeann

Hi just wondering if you recieved our check yet?  Can you please post us paid in the first post when you get it so I will know that you have it?

Thank you,
John

Malena

Quote from: OC Campers;213533Bonnie--

Our check will be going out in the mail tomorrow.

Jacqui
Hi there, I'm trying to figure out where to send payment.  If you could e-mail me the info to my work e-mail, I'd really appreciate it.  Here's my e-mail at work: mdobal@ntptlaw.com

Thanks and looking forward to camping with all in Pismo!!

Malena

wavery

Quote from: Malena;213552Hi there, I'm trying to figure out where to send payment.  If you could e-mail me the info to my work e-mail, I'd really appreciate it.  Here's my e-mail at work: mdobal@ntptlaw.com

Thanks and looking forward to camping with all in Pismo!!

Malena

Be careful at Pismo Malena.....you will be without protection...
They don't allow Malamutes.....:p

Malena

Quote from: wavery;213554Be careful at Pismo Malena.....you will be without protection...
They don't allow Malamutes.....:p

Okay I will...but in the meantime, do you know where I'm supposed to send the check:eyecrazy:and DON'T say to you:yikes:

Malena

Quote from: dkutz;213234Sorry I have been a bum and have not gotten you our check....we will I swear!

Where do we send the check :confused:

Malena

oreo57

She may be out of town, last post was the 13th, Hang tight she'll respond. :compumad:

wavery

Quote from: Malena;213564Where do we send the check :confused:

Malena

You can send it to the "Club Treasurer"..........:sombraro:

He'll send you a receipt for your money....:p

rsgault

Quote from: wavery;212590NO MALAMUTES?????????

What are they thinking:confused:.......they are the most people friendly dogs around.......count us out.....:swear:

Shoot, Pickles (lovely Papillion) beat up on Kenai the last time we camped together....

Kenai looks sooooo ferocious.  Just like my yellow lab/akita mix Chloe that my homeowners insurance thinks is too risky.  The only thing ferocious about Chloe is her appetite for treats.  Go figure!

Malena

Quote from: Malena;213564Where do we send the check :confused:

Malena

Thanks to all who PM'd me with the address.  I wanted to make sure to get the check in before I do any more Christmas shopping :XMas:J

Malena

Malena

Quote from: wavery;213566You can send it to the "Club Treasurer"..........:sombraro:

He'll send you a receipt for your money....:p

Yeah right...check's in the mail - but it's NOT going to you.  You can do your last minute Christmas shopping on your own dime.:frosty::p

Malena

wavery

Quote from: Malena;213595Yeah right...check's in the mail - but it's NOT going to you.  You can do your last minute Christmas shopping on your own dime.:frosty::p

Malena

UHHHHG!!!! You stuck a knife in my heart.......:%

Speaking of Christmas shopping:yikes:........I've gotta go out and get my wonderful wife something....any suggestions?:confused:

dkutz

Quote from: wavery;213597UHHHHG!!!! You stuck a knife in my heart.......:%

Speaking of Christmas shopping:yikes:........I've gotta go out and get my wonderful wife something....any suggestions?:confused:

time off....

tupperware!!