News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Landlords suck!

Started by otter, Feb 11, 2003, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Well I just called our landlord to see about renewing our lease that expires at the end of March.  She said " Oh, I ve been meaning to call you.  We are selling the house and are not renewing the lease."

So, the packing and looking begin.[>:]

otter

NickOuch!  that smarts!!!   Good luck with the house hunting.  A chore I hope never to do again.  You have my sympathies.  
 Hugs Dianne

Nick

NickThe real kicker is she said they decided this two months ago and never bothered to tell us even though Michele spoke to her a few times.[:@]

otter

NickOuch!! that smarts.  Good luck house hunting..Achore I hope never to do again.
 This may be arepeat.  I just did this and it looked like it posted, but I can t find it.
 We are experiencing the other side of the coin.  Part of our place here in Hawaii is a rental.  We have had 3 rents in 2 years. The first was fanastic.  The second a horror.  The third a tragedy.  My son, who lives here and manages the place says he HATES being a landlord.  ..but he likes the rent $$$ when it comes time to pay the mortgage.
 Good Luck Mike.  
 Hugs to the family

Red neff Barchetta

NickMike,
 Man, I m sorry to hear that.  A little more notice would have been nice.
 Moving is a major bummer I hope I don t have to experience again for a long time.  Good luck with your search!

Hybrid Holly

NickHey Mike and Michele,
 you are still welcome here...(ok, so I am in St Louis right now) you are still welcome in the sacto, davis area!

Nick

NickGood News!  Our landlord reconsidered, lowerd our rent and agreed to a two year lease.[:D][:D][:D]

Red neff Barchetta

NickExcellent Mike!
 You must have showed her pictures of the NNC thug crew to help her reconsider.  Either that or you told her we would move our next rally to her driveway.  Tacky lights and all!