Camping pics

Started by Trailman, Jul 25, 2007, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funrover

A few more pics!

here is about 10ft from my camper

chrismarques

Funrover

1982 is an excellent year!   LOL  that is when I was born!

Peter_MA

Dry camping last year in our 1976 Apache Ramada...

Russinator

A camping birthday party

Funrover

Quote from: Peter_MADry camping last year in our 1976 Apache Ramada...

Oh man you are brining back memories.... My parents had a ramada( 77 I believe, green)  and I am on the hunt for one.. I really want to get one someday  I love those campers, wish they were still around.. Do you have any pics of the inside?

chrismarques

Here's one more this was June 30th this year on our 7700 mile vacation. This is Powder River Pass in Wyoming (9666 ft) a long way from Florida!

Trailman

Great pics folks, keep em coming.
Let's see those vintage campers out there camping  :-()

This one is from last year, my 74 Apache Mesa at Mt Carleton Provincial Park, New Brunswick, Canada.

Russinator

This was taken at Dangerfield Campground in the Piney Woods section of Texas.  

Russ

Funrover

7700 mile trip  VERY NICE  How did you like it in WY?

Also to the apace owners           DROOOOOOLLL  I love those pop ups!

AustinBoston

Quote from: chrismarquesHere's one more this was June 30th this year on our 7700 mile vacation. This is Powder River Pass in Wyoming (9666 ft) a long way from Florida!

A long way above it, too...that pass is more than 1-3/4 miles higher up than most of Florida...

Austin

Trailman

Quote from: AustinBostonA long way above it, too...that pass is more than 1-3/4 miles higher up than most of Florida...

Austin
Awesome  :)
I have to stay at river level.
This one is at the RiverHaven campground NB, Canada.
74 Apache Mesa and 79 Econoline Tow vehicle.
I'm stuck in the 70's  :yikes:

Funrover

Quote from: TrailmanI'm stuck in the 70's  :yikes:

LOL  No worries.. I have a 1971 Mercedes, 1971 Cox Conestoga Camper, 1971 Hodaka dirtbike...LOL....

Trailman

Quote from: FunroverLOL  No worries.. I have a 1971 Mercedes, 1971 Cox Conestoga Camper, 1971 Hodaka dirtbike...LOL....
A 71 Hodaka sounds neat, does it still run?
I have a couple of more modern off-road bikes (KDX200 and a Drz400), no 70's stuff in that department...yet  :)
Heres a pic of my 1969 SeWoods, one of the newer coleman stoves is a 74 and the camp kitchen might be 70's  :D

Funrover

Quote from: TrailmanA 71 Hodaka sounds neat, does it still run?
I have a couple of more modern off-road bikes (KDX200 and a Drz400), no 70's stuff in that department...yet  :)
Heres a pic of my 1969 SeWoods, one of the newer coleman stoves is a 74 and the camp kitchen might be 70's  :D

LOL  I had that same table, just sold it..LOL.....  The Hodaka is just about to start a resto, but yes it still runs....