News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Camping pics

Started by Trailman, Jul 25, 2007, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trailman

Post pics of your vintage tent trailers out there camping.
From last weekend, nice site in the shade beside a rustic cabin on the Tobique river NB, Canada.
Awesome canoe and endless kids swimming weekend.
1969 SeWoods tent trailer  :W

Funrover

1971 Cox Conestoga

Winter Park,CO

Lake Dillon,CO

Trailman

Nice photos Funrover  :-()

Can't get a photo to show using the image button or by typing the img /img in brackets  :confused:
I must get more pics of my vintage campers camping, i always forget to take more after the initial set-up ones.

AustinBoston

Take the question mark and the numbers after it out of the URL.  If you hit the small "Reply" button, you can see how I've done it with this post:

Austin

Trailman

Thanks Austin  :!

TheViking

Quote from: AustinBostonTake the question mark and the numbers after it out of the URL. If you hit the small "Reply" button, you can see how I've done it with this post:

Austin

I don't understand how you can get such BIG pics on here.  Everytime I try the site tells me the pic has to be under 40,000 KB

AustinBoston

Quote from: TheVikingI don't understand how you can get such BIG pics on here.  Everytime I try the site tells me the pic has to be under 40,000 KB

That is because you are posting an attachment.  What the [img ]...[ /img] construct does is allow you to post a URL to an image that is actually stored somewhere else, such as PBase or PhotoBucket.  There are ways to get it to work with Webshots as well, such as this image from my webshots page:

Image is copyright

Funrover

What does the inside of your camper look like?

Trailman

Quote from: FunroverWhat does the inside of your camper look like?
I will get some photos of the inside this weekend.
Just a tent off the ground, bunk and storage shelve right and left of the box, room for luggage/gear and a small table if needed.
It's basic, no kitchenette but I think that is why i like it, we have a sink and stove in our other camper but never use them.

Funrover

Quote from: TrailmanI will get some photos of the inside this weekend.
Just a tent off the ground, bunk and storage shelve right and left of the box, room for luggage/gear and a small table if needed.
It's basic, no kitchenette but I think that is why i like it, we have a sink and stove in our other camper but never use them.

I have a sink, ice box and stove that RARELY get use also.. the basic is really nice!

Funrover

This weekend in Lake Dillon

AustinBoston

Quote from: AustinBostonThat is because you are posting an attachment.  What the [img ]...[ /img] construct does is allow you to post a URL to an image that is actually stored somewhere else, such as PBase or PhotoBucket.  There are ways to get it to work with Webshots as well, such as this image from my webshots page:

Image is copyright

TheViking

This weekend at El Mirage Dry Lake.

[/URL][/img]

trinityncgal

Funrover