News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Register for the 2010 Meet in the Middle

Started by boncrab, Nov 17, 2009, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malena

Quote from: wavery;213597UHHHHG!!!! You stuck a knife in my heart.......:%

Speaking of Christmas shopping:yikes:........I've gotta go out and get my wonderful wife something....any suggestions?:confused:

I wasn't on the boards...hope you got her something nice.  If not, I hope you kept the receipt:p

Malena

wavery

Quote from: Malena;213634I wasn't on the boards...hope you got her something nice.  If not, I hope you kept the receipt:p

Malena

I gave her, "Me" for Christmas..........:sombraro: :cake:

dkutz

Quote from: wavery;213635I gave her, "Me" for Christmas..........:sombraro: :cake:

Oh my thanks for the visual.  :yikes:

boncrab

Hey,

Whew, I made it on....I've been so busy... between overtime at work, extra activities for/with our son, Bryan (he's been going 4 afternoons/evenings a week lately), hosting Thanksgiving and preparing for Christmas.. I feel like I fall into bed late every night and get up early.

I know this is cutting it a little close, the first post has been updated with payments I have received to date.  For those of you who have yet to pay, please send your checks ASAP, I need them Saturday at the latest.  I will be calling the campground THIS Friday, January 1st to make our reservations.

Cost is $61.60 (tax incl) per day.   (Up to 6 people and includes pets)

If you would like to join us, send me a PM or e-mail with the requested information from the first post and get your check for full payment in the mail.

If you are unable to make a reservation at this time but would like to try later by calling the campground and making your own reservations/payment with the campground, please do. We would love to have you join us. Contact me to get some info so you can attempt to get a site near our group.

I will be watching the posts and PM's/e-mails closely over the next couple of days.

Bonnie

wavery

[COLOR="Red"]Careful.......that Malamute is toooooo close to those kids..... [/COLOR] :yikes:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]He's a killer.....[/COLOR]

rsgault

Wayne,

Looks to me like just a lovable harmless baby.  We won't tell the campground if you don't.

Rich

boncrab

Ok All,

It only took 2 hours and 45 minutes :eyecrazy: of redialing to get through, and finally the reservations are made. :-()

griffsmom

Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to make this rally. Dave's sister and her family will be visiting from Rhode Island (we were waiting to hear what dates they were going to be coming out) and we don't get to see them very often. We're sorry we won't get to see everyone! :(

OC Campers

Quote from: griffsmom;213698Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to make this rally. Dave's sister and her family will be visiting from Rhode Island (we were waiting to hear what dates they were going to be coming out) and we don't get to see them very often. We're sorry we won't get to see everyone! :(
That stinks.  We are gonna miss you guys.  

Jacqui

boncrab

Hey all,

You should have received a confirmation from the campground by now. Please check that the dates on your reservation are correct.  Let me know if there are any corrections or you did not receive your confirmation.

They had missed telling me that the entertainment tax was increasing by 1% as of January 1st, so there is an additional amount of .56 cents per night. You can get that difference to me at the rally.

Bonnie

OC Campers

We got ours and everything looks correct.

Jacqui

6Quigs

Unfortunately we are going to have to cancel this rally.
My God-Daughter is getting Married that weekend in Ireland, so we will be flying back home for the wedding.

So I will be cancelling my reservation, unless someone else wants my spot.

OC Campers

You and Margaret will be missed.  Have a super time in Ireland

Jacqui

boncrab

OC Campers had to cancel this rally. If you would like to take their spot, please let me know by June 30th and I will swap their name on the reservation with yours.  

Don't forget to give the information requested in the first post.

Notify my and make any additional posts at the following link over at Pop Up Explorer

http://www.popupexplorer.com/forum/index.php?topic=79368.0