Main Menu

RE: Guest Post - What to do.

Started by , Mar 20, 2003, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I agree with Nick.  If someone does not have a PUT account and they are legitimate Guests and it s the only way they can post, then no problem.  But you can t log in as Guest and rescue someone from being a thread killer.  That s not fair.

Neither can you recruit your buddy or Grandmother and get them to log in as Guest to save you from thread killer status.  This has to be a LEGITIMATE post from a LEGITIMATE Guest.  What part of legitimate don t you get?

Surfcal

P.S.  Rabble Rousing, full court press

Surfcal,  Agreeing with Nick, does make anything that is posted gospel!! Where do you get off thinking that it does?  Who decided that you will determine legitimate posts from legit guests.  Any post from a guest has to be considered as legit unless and untl the guest personally claims or disclaims the said post.  Read up on your law my former tri tip friend.  

Are you unilaterally handing the power staff to Nick to decide what is and isn t legitimate??????? Just where do you get off????????Inquiring mimes what to know!

This is where you have it confused. l am not siding with Nick.  I am siding with the side of what makes pure sense.

It s like what the famous French philosoper Voltaire said, " God isn t on the side of the bigger army, God is on the side that shoots straighter arrows."

Surfcal

Nick

QuoteJust had to do it

SactoCampersguests don t kill threads nor do the save threads; they just add delicious insights to threads .  
 Get a grip!

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

guests don t kill threads nor do the save threads; they just add delicious insights to threads .  
 Get a grip!

You may or may not know how I feel about this, Guest, but I m a " spread the love kinda gal"  so I totally support Guests in every way.  I do wish I knew the identity, tho, just because I m that kinda gal too!